• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: Heady Topper

Backslide

RASCClicious
If anyone from Vermont or close to Vermont can pick me up a six pack, I'll love you forever. I'm dying to try some.

Alchemist-Heady-Topper.jpg

Jason

You've known about it for like 7 minutes! You're dying already?

Top, for some Heady Topper. Let's go east coast boys. Help a BOTL out. :D

I thought CJ was Dying for it...LOL 

I'm am just seeing this thread now and didn't know there was an ISO for this when CJ texted me about it. I am sure he filled you in by now but when he brought this beer to my attention I informed him I have a buddy with a camp in VT. I asked him to keep an eye out and he picked me up 2 4packs this weekend. CJ tells me he is traveling to your house next week. I will send you a 4 pack for you guys to enjoy (make sure you share with CJ). Also read the back of the can and the brewer says (my buddy did a tour of the brewery) to enjoy some what cold and to not let it get warm once it is cold so I will throw an ice pack in the box as well to help it out. However remember this beer is STRICTLY distributed to VT and I am not gong to be able to supply the entire CP beer drinking community with it. I really wish I could but don't have the time nor the money. Plus I don't want to put my buddy out... 

Onto the Beer it is a very thick IPA with a nice hoppy finish. The beer is unfiltered which gives it a very cloudy appearance. I am not an IPA fan and really enjoyed this brew.

PM me your addy. ASAP I am going to Mexico early tomorrow morning and will need to send it today. 

Paul

from the can~ "Don't be a D-Bag Recycle This Can"... my wife and I found this very funny.

CJ Sent me your addy...

Enjoy!

DC#9405 5036 9930 0463 2037 57

Paul

Holy shit, thanks Paul. CJ can't handle IPA's so I don't think he would even want to try one. When you get back from Mexico send me your address, I have something special for you.

Jason

Very cool Paul. You better watch out, Jason is about to mess you up. Have a great time in Mexico.

Should arrive today... Wondering if they are still cool with the package I made?

Tall Paul said:
Should arrive today... Wondering if they are still cool with the package I made?
The eagle has landed! Your packaging was stellar Paul, beer was just under ambient temps :)

25c2f716d79411e2881122000a9f12f2_7.jpg

Again, let me know when you're home, so I can get a little thank you in the mail.