• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO Lunch (Maine Brewing Company)

Setharsis

Boot'tye Zdorovy
Looking for a case (12 bottles) of the Lunch IPA from Maine Brewing Company.  I have some Black Tuesday (The Bruery), cigars, or just straight up cash.  Thanks!

Eric

I'd love to trade for a Black Tuesday, but I drank all the Lunch I had  :laugh:

Cold and snow vs mudslides and rain. Which would you choose?

Doc

Setharsis said:
Damn...guess I'm just gonna have to fly out there.
I have another trip planned to Freeport early next month for Christmas shopping. I can only assume you won't get a case by then so I will try and grab you one then. If you'd asked for dinner I would of had to laugh.. I think it's harder to get the Heady!
If someone else gets you first just let me know.

Paul

Tall Paul said:
Damn...guess I'm just gonna have to fly out there.
I have another trip planned to Freeport early next month for Christmas shopping. I can only assume you won't get a case by then so I will try and grab you one then. If you'd asked for dinner I would of had to laugh.. I think it's harder to get the Heady!
If someone else gets you first just let me know.

Paul
That would be awesome brother! I'll let you know if something else comes up prior.

Paul is a true BOTL for sure even if he's a bit on the sensitive side. I'm glad he's here!

Jason

Backslide said:
Paul is a true BOTL for sure even if he's a bit on the sensitive side. I'm glad he's here!

Jason
I'm a sensitive A Hole which is worse... lol

Tall Paul said:

Jason
I'm a sensitive A Hole which is worse... lol

Stop rubbing it so much and it wouldn't get sensitive.

Gaw Dayum Paul,

I asked you to pick up some beer for me, not blow up the freaking neighborhood! Package has arrived and those are some primo add ons my brother. Now I have to go apologize to all the neighbors sheesh.

Lol I just pmed you making sure that huge box arrived. I never considered what it would take to package up the case of brew you requested safely to ship it across the USA. I'm glad it arrived safe and sound and I want to know what you think of the Mean Old Tom. It is by far my favorite stout.

Merry Christmas
Paul