• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: Southern Tier Creme Burlee

MAS_Puros

Me as a wee one with my bottle of Abyss
OK so I opened my last bottle of ST Creme Burlee this Thanksgiving weekend and my sister loved it, she loved it so much she thought she could find it at the stores in Cali ( :0 :0 :( OOOOPPPPSSS!) ... so with XMAS right around the corner I figured this would be a great gift for her ... looking to score maybe 4 bottles of this (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3818/43687), hopefully in a trade $4$.

If there are any takers I have some Cali brews I can send your way:
  • Pliny the Elder
  • the Bruery 4 Calling Birds
  • the Bruery Rugbrød
  • or any Cali Locals you want I can look around for
Shoot me a PM

Thanks
Mike

I have a bottle that's all yours Mike. Did they only release it once? If not, I have the first release.

I think it's my turn so I'll put something together for you.

Creme Brulee is one of their seasonal beers. It will be back in the summer.

That was a really sugary sweet beer IRC. My mum really enjoyed that one!

I was at a store in Atlanta yesterday and saw the Creme Brulee in bombers. I'll be going by there Friday. Let me know if you're interested.

I was at a store in Atlanta yesterday and saw the Creme Brulee in bombers. I'll be going by there Friday. Let me know if you're interested.
Crap my stupid notification is not working any more ... didnt see this post til today. If you end up going again Khari and its not to far of a drive let me know...

I have a bottle that's all yours Mike. Did they only release it once? If not, I have the first release.

I think it's my turn so I'll put something together for you.
Justin ... man miss you brother! Thanks man I have a sour with your name all over it! will keep an eye out

Crap my stupid notification is not working any more ... didnt see this post til today. If you end up going again Khari and its not to far of a drive let me know...

I thought this was taken care of. There's a few places around here I can check, plus I'll probably be taking a road trip to ST in a week or two.