• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: Surly Darkness

GregSVT

I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch.
I read on Beer Advocate that this was released in stores around Minnesota today and was hoping someone could pick me up 1 or 2 bottles. From what I read there were 7500 released at the brewery and then they were sending 7000 bottles to the stores. Sounds like lots to go around but we'll see I guess. I can either pay for them straight up or we can work out a trade.

Thanks for reading...

Someone hook this man up...you won't be dissappointed

So no MN folks have access to this? I can trade cigars or beer...whichever you prefer. I'll even pay for the shipping. I have plenty of Anejos, Opus X, and Tatuaje limited editions like Boris, Drac, SW Maduros, and Noella Reserva 2009.

Beers for trade:
Goose Island Bourbon County Coffee
Ten Fidy and all other Oskar Blues
Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout and most other Brooklyn beers
Southern Star Buried Hatchet
Saint Arnold Divine Reserve #9 (#10 will be released next week)

I will look and see if there are any bottles left. They went really really fast. There is one store I can check on my ride home.

My local afforded everyone one bottle. Beyond that, I checked three stores and called 6 others. All sold out, most within hours.

Good luck in your search Greg.

A lot of CP'er's make an event of the Dark Lord release. Is there any interest in something similar for the Darkness release or is it just too cold/frigid for camping out/herfing?

No dice. Sorry. You don't want Darkness anyways....it sucks. Just like all of the Surly beers.

No dice. Sorry. You don't want Darkness anyways....it sucks. Just like all of the Surly beers.

LOL thanks for looking guys. Guess I'll have to figure out a way to trade for it on beer advocate.

It's amazing that a public release with 7,500 bombers sells out so quick. I guarantee half of them will be up on ebay at some point...

Surly makes the mad grabs for Cabbage Patch Kids and Tickle Me Elmo look tame by comparison. They are like Pete Johnson....without the pure evil.

Come to my house when my wife is pissed...You can get all the Surley Darkness you can stomach. I'll even give you my share. :p