• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: The Dissident

Phlicker

also know as @PhillyBeerGuy
Hello, all...I'm ISO a couple bottles of Deschutes' The Dissident. I'm willing to pay cash or trade (looks like Mike S. has some on his "Gots" list at BA). Lots of good fall seasonal goodies available.

Also, I bought a full case of Stone 08-08-08 Vertical Epic in hopes of splitting it with one or two local beer geeks. Unfortunately, both of them went out and bought their own cases, so I'm offering some up here to those who can't get their hands on Stone in their area (Justin?). Let me know if you're interested!

Oh man, I have some on the way. Wish I would have known you wanted some, I would have got a couple more bottles. Good luck with your search.

I will split a case with ya. Let me know please.:) Thanks!

Don

The Stone is taken care of. Still ISO the Deschutes, though!

Sorry guys, haven't been paying attention ............... I suck.

Your Dissidents are being searched out now. Should have them this weekend.

PM sent back.

Paul

Hello, all...I'm ISO a couple bottles of Deschutes' The Dissident. I'm willing to pay cash or trade (looks like Mike S. has some on his "Gots" list at BA). Lots of good fall seasonal goodies available.

Also, I bought a full case of Stone 08-08-08 Vertical Epic in hopes of splitting it with one or two local beer geeks. Unfortunately, both of them went out and bought their own cases, so I'm offering some up here to those who can't get their hands on Stone in their area (Justin?). Let me know if you're interested!

Wish you would have hit me up sooner ... gave away 2 bottles of the Dissidant :blush: :(
I have 2 bottles left ... one to try and one to age.

Wish you would have hit me up sooner ... gave away 2 bottles of the Dissidant :blush: :(
I have 2 bottles left ... one to try and one to age.
It's OK. Paul hooked me up with a couple, and I found a local to split the 08 VE with, so all's well here.