• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: Troegs Nugget Nectar

B.HOBS

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
This was just released for this year, and looking to pick up 2-4 bottles....any brothers available to help me out? I will compensate or trade some California goodness for your troubles (Bruery, Russian River, etc.)...

Thanks guys!

-Billy

Checked today Mr. Hobs and it has not hit the shelves yet. Guaranteed to get as much as I want though. We always get a large allocation. I still have some in the fridge from last year. Holds up pretty well if kept cold. :thumbs:

Checked today Mr. Hobs and it has not hit the shelves yet. Guaranteed to get as much as I want though. We always get a large allocation. I still have some in the fridge from last year. Holds up pretty well if kept cold. :thumbs:
Where is mine?:D

You know you're on the list. You didn't even have to ask. :D

Thank you bro. You guys should start looking for Elevated IPA. Out is three shiz if you looks hops.

I could definitely try to make it worth your while if you would be willing to help a brother out... :whistling:

Billy,

Try Shopper's Vineyard.  They don't ship liquor anymore but I think they still do beer and wine and Nugget Nectar was their email special today.

B.HOBS said:
This was just released for this year, and looking to pick up 2-4 bottles....any brothers available to help me out? I will compensate or trade some California goodness for your troubles (Bruery, Russian River, etc.)...

Thanks guys!

-Billy

Billy...did you find any yet? LMK via PM....

photo_zps01ee4cd7.jpg