• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISOM and strippers

The legitimacy of the CC's doesn't worry me. Eating food at a strip club on the other hand...... ???

Im not sure where your from but in NJ and NYC the food is almost always great at the strip clubs!!

Last Saturday I got a rib eye sandwich medium with mozzarella and fried onions with a side of curly fries and some wings. All amazing. Their buffalo chicken fingers are also a must. Did I mention that they have the greatest cheesesteak sliders ever!! Not to mention the "talent" at this place is always PHENOMINAL!!

I always to go to these places for the food! :love:

Just like going to Hooters for the wings...LOL

I was over in Albany last year for some training and their strip clubs sucked... Lots of strange rules. Basically if you want booze you didnt see boobs, if you want boobs you didnt get booze. Is NYC diffrent.

Paul

I was there the other day...had an order of cheeses steak (as I said befor quite possibly the best sliders EVER) enjoying a Partagas EL 2000 piramde right off the menu.. Think they should rename this place HEAVEN

I was over in Albany last year for some training and their strip clubs sucked... Lots of strange rules. Basically if you want booze you didnt see boobs, if you want boobs you didnt get booze. Is NYC diffrent.

Paul

Different yet the same. There are two mainstream types of strip clubs in the Big Apple. Typically the establishments that serve booze the dancers are topless, and in establishments where no alcohol is served, the dancers are fully nude.

Then there are the types of clubs off the mainstream...

I was there the other day...had an order of cheeses steak (as I said befor quite possibly the best sliders EVER) enjoying a Partagas EL 2000 piramde right off the menu.. Think they should rename this place HEAVEN

How much did they charge for the 2000 Partagas Piramide Edicion Limitada?

What else is on their cigar menu? It would be interesting to see the selection and prices.

You must like your cigars like you like your stripper breasts.

Paul

Different yet the same. There are two mainstream types of strip clubs in the Big Apple. Typically the establishments that serve booze the dancers are topless, and in establishments where no alcohol is served, the dancers are fully nude.

Then there are the types of clubs off the mainstream...

Strip clubs in Hawaii: Totally nude + alcohol - cigars = stripper dust all over your nose, but your hands smell like money and perfume. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

What else is on their cigar menu? It would be interesting to see the selection and prices.

Kirk, is this going to be another one of those, "Screw you and your vast experience and knowledge on the subject, I know what the menu says they are and I pay a top premium for it so it must be true!" type threads?

I suppose ignorance is bliss though. If he can't come to terms of the probability of counterfeit cargo, then it isn't worth the time. :shrug:

Word of advice please JBL, do not ever trade those cigars on CP.

Kirk, is this going to be another one of those, "Screw you and your vast experience and knowledge on the subject, I know what the menu says they are and I pay a top premium for it so it must be true!" type threads?

I suppose ignorance is bliss though. If he can't come to terms of the probability of counterfeit cargo, then it isn't worth the time. :shrug:

Is this another one of those "If you don't react the same way we would react, you're an idiot" type threads? Your trading point is 100% valid, though.

I'm not a big trader. I don't need to come to terms. I have more "cargo" then I know what to do with... I went there with the same attitude you have. I was like bullsh*t they have them on the menu... I wanted to call them out as fakes more than you do(not sure why you care so much). This wasn't a post asking if they are real or not. Believe it or not there are people outside this site that have the ability to get ISOM's. And this place isn't new it's been around for ages. Odds are someone would have called them out on it. I'm sure I'm not the first person who purchased with the intent on saying how they sell fakes .... Over priced ..very. Fake...not so much