• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It arrived

seadub

advertise here
Well it took a lot longer time than I expected (I kinda lost track but definitely over 4 months)... but my Aristocrat arrived as well. Actually it came this afternoon!

For the most part I'm pleased... not so much by the cabinet (there is a slight issue that I need to bring to Bob's attention...hopefully there'll be a simple solution) as that I'll finally have my wife off my back about 'those darn coolers laying around the house filled with cigars.' Of course I threaten to put a car on cinder blocks in our front yard as my next course of action and that usually quiets her down.

So the temperature came down in a heartbeat when I set it up and plugged it in. Now I just have to wait a little to make the recommended humidity adjustments and I can finally show my anxious sticks to their new room.

Here's some pics:

humi1.jpg

humi2.jpg

Realy nice looking humidor.

You bought the best from the best.

Enjoy.

That is sooo nice! Congratulations!

Absolutely beautiful, Chris....congratulations....!!!!...... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Awesome! It's like the birth of a new child into the family! I can't wait to watch it grow and develop!

Very nice Chris. Better hope Casey does not take a liking to it. :laugh:

Enjoy Chris but don't be too quick to discard your cigars old home :laugh:

Brian

That's a beaut!

Someday I'm going to take the plunge. Just as soon as I can figure out a way to sneak it in the house! :laugh:

hey Chris!

Let me be the (1...2...3...4...) 16th person to tell you congrats! It was definitely worth the wait and I hope the issue you have is easily rectified by Mr Staebell.

I have 3 lbs of Viper beads in the humidor as we speak. Hoping it will bring the RH% down so that I can move the patrons into their respective suites!

Enjoy that beauty!
Darren

Very, very nice looking piece of furniture you have there :thumbs: All these thread about Bob's work has made me really want to get one.....hopefully years down the road I will.