• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It pays the bills..

It's nice to see what some of you people do. A fine collection of ladies and gentlemen! But we already knew that:)

over the past 40 plus years I have worn many hats in the work place: pressure vessel steel fabrication (fitting & welding), oil field welder, structural steel welding/iron worker, injection molding tech, fiberglass boat plug & mold prototype fabrication, semiconductor engineering group member, medical device engineering group member, and the last five years I have been doing the back stroke aka a whole lot of nuthin' :D
Doing a whole lot of nuthin' is my favorite employment scenario. Doesn't pay much but the hours are fantastic.

Software sales in the healthcare industry. Being either billing software, or electronic health records. Currently working in the outpatient therapy world now. Previously I worked with other systems more focused on physicians.

AVB Ray is equal to CigSid Bill in knowledge. If you seek liquor knowledge, AVB has a database better than the CIA.
Way to go! Nobody was ever even supposed to know that the CIA had a database on liquor!

May as well go ahead and tell them where the key is to the back door of the Oval Office.🤫

Just read through this whole thread. Really good stuff, I currently work at a steam methane reforming plant. Our chief export through pipeline is hydrogen and I work as a operator training for my board certification.

I work in the automotive field as a tech for a tier 1 supplier. Mostly electric car charging systems anymore.

This was my 2nd “real” job. Been there since ‘97. Maybe some day they will promote me but I’m not holding my breath. However it does pay the bills…well at least most of them! Haha 😂

I work in the automotive field as a tech for a tier 1 supplier. Mostly electric car charging systems anymore.

This was my 2nd “real” job. Been there since ‘97. Maybe some day they will promote me but I’m not holding my breath. However it does pay the bills…well at least most of them! Haha 😂
That's awesome, I worked for Roush prototype for 5yrs we bought a lot of those tier one suppliers parts for Ford dev.

Linkage to care at the State Health Department. Connecting and reconnecting people with health care services and support programs. Simply put, I am a gatekeeper of information and resources, I give people access to the tools to stay healthy.

Linkage to care at the State Health Department. Connecting and reconnecting people with health care services and support programs. Simply put, I am a gatekeeper of information and resources, I give people access to the tools to stay healthy.
An honorable trade sir, I would imagine that as of lately its quite busy.