• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It pays the bills..

I run a very small Orthopaedic clinic as a nurse practitioner
Oh the things you must see everyday haha. My wife is a surgery scheduler for an orthopedic surgical office. Do you have your preference of practice or do you cover everything?

Oh the things you must see everyday haha. My wife is a surgery scheduler for an orthopedic surgical office. Do you have your preference of practice or do you cover everything?
Bless her heart she must be a strong one to deal with the surgeons and last minute changes. Pretty much everything. I see fractures, joint pain, sports injuries, aches, and post op patients

Bless her heart she must be a strong one to deal with the surgeons and last minute changes. Pretty much everything. I see fractures, joint pain, sports injuries, aches, and post op patients
Yeah, most of the surgeons are pretty cool, but there are definitely some old schoolers. They like it their way and they don’t care who they have to screw over to get it. I’ll tell you what though, those MFers can throw a hell of a party hahah. Starting a clinic is an impressive feat, nice work 😎

I play professional baseball, for the Cubbies. Oh wait, you didn't ask what we wanted to do, growing up.

I left a 20 yr career w/ Verizon in March of this year, to be a GM/VP for an energy company in Tulsa. Most days I find myself staring out of the window, wondering where the time has gone and wishing I was doing something other than being responsible :)

I play professional baseball, for the Cubbies. Oh wait, you didn't ask what we wanted to do, growing up.

I left a 20 yr career w/ Verizon in March of this year, to be a GM/VP for an energy company in Tulsa. Most days I find myself staring out of the window, wondering where the time has gone and wishing I was doing something other than being responsible :)
Yeah responsibility always puts a damper on things. What type of energy do you work with? Natural gas/ propane or power plant?

Yeah, sadly grain dust is highly explosive and if this place goes we’re taking half a country mile with us so cigars arent exactly welcome here haha.

Yeah, sadly grain dust is highly explosive and if this place goes we’re taking half a country mile with us so cigars arent exactly welcome here haha.

I grew up, doing harvest in the summers. I also worked at a grain elevator, so I get it.

I took an old Cohiba Siglo I box and use it for a pen/pencil holder on my desk.

I grew up, doing harvest in the summers. I also worked at a grain elevator, so I get it.

I took an old Cohiba Siglo I box and use it for a pen/pencil holder on my desk.
That’s a good idea! I may have to steal that idea from you.

I work at a therapeutic group home (it's really residential treatment, but mental health licensing is dumb) for emotionally disturbed kids age 4-12. Was a counselor for years, but now manage one of the houses. Kids are way easier to deal with than adults.

Last edited:
I work at a therapeutic group home (it's really residential treatment, but mental health licensing is dumb) for emitting disturbed kids age 4-12. Was a counselor for years, but now manage one of the houses. Kids are way easier to deal with than adults.
That a very honorable line of work, sir! 😎 Thank you for what you do

I work at a therapeutic group home (it's really residential treatment, but mental health licensing is dumb) for emotionally disturbed kids age 4-12. Was a counselor for years, but now manage one of the houses. Kids are way easier to deal with than adults.
Mental health is an underserved area of our country. That you for the work that you do.