• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's a boy!

Triple_D

Triple_D
Dane Patrick Deshotel 9lbs 3oz born at 1:18pm on 12/1/09, Today is also my wifes birthday so it made for a special birthday present for her :thumbs: That makes 3 boys in 5 years for us, time to get my nuts snipped :0

DanePatrickDeshotel.jpg

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats! Same size I was comin' into the world . . . he's gonna be a big'un! :laugh:

~Boar

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats! Same size I was comin' into the world . . . he's gonna be a big'un! :laugh:

~Boar

It's a big jump up from our last 2, my first son was 7lbs 3oz, second was 6lbs 14oz, this one being 9-3 blew us away, I felt bad for my wife pushing him out and his face is bruised up but that will go away quick. I'm not sure that a big baby means he is going to be bigger full grown, my wifes cousin was 10+ lbs and she is 80 lbs soaking wet now but who knows I hope he is tall

Congrats,

PS
I was like 12lbs when I decided to come out, now I am very skinny.

Congrats!
3 boys? Bless your wife.

Glad all is well.

That whole getting the nuts snipped, no problem doesn't hurt a bit :sign: :sign:

Congrats! I have two girls...always wanted a boy. Best wishes to you and your family!

Congrats brother, glad mom and Dane are doing well...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats on the new boy! Hope everyone is doing well.

Congratulations on the new born!