• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's a Girl

GDeAngelo

Well, I thought I'd go ahead and make the announcement. The Lady and I are having a little girl. She's 33 weeks a long. Little Miss Ava Marie DeAngelo is expected to be here mid November. From getting things ready around the house to birthing classes, we've both been busy. We had a hard ball thrown at us when Sprint let me go last month. I'm thankful to have found a job so quick. I start October 5th. This is our first kid, I'm in amazement and nervous at the same time. I feel like it was yesterday when we first heard her heart beat. I didn't think seven months would fly by so fast. Well here are a few Sonogram pictures. I will post more once she is finally here.

17 weeks
6208_550649861925_82404234_32848038_7515539_n.jpg

25 weeks
6208_550649717215_82404234_32848036_6486395_n.jpg

A decent one of the face
6208_550649722205_82404234_32848037_3448578_n.jpg

-Gianni-

Ah man that is awesome! You think time has flown by now, wait 'til she's born! Mine turned 3 this past March and it seems like she was just born. Congrats to you and yours on the baby and your getting a new job!

Congratulations on the new addition/finding a new job. Take time to enjoy every second as time flies - my wife and I just found out we are going to have another addition to our family as well!! Time to start stocking up on the short vitolas :)

Congrats man! I can't even begin to comprehend what it must be like to see and hear your own flesh and blood like that. Gotta be a rush. Best wishes for you and yours.

Congrats on the baby and on the new job. Your life is about to change for the better. We just had our 2nd baby girl 3 months ago and they are truly a blessing. You will be an expert at changing diapers before you know it!

What I think one of the best things is that Caitlin is a Nanny, she brings over the 7 month old baby every weekday for the last 4 months. I've been in training, lol. I may have more of an upper hand then I think. We shall see. Thank you all for all of the kind words.

-Gianni-

That's great news! Hope all is well with the wife... feeling healthy and no morning sickness, and congrats on the new job too. A new child is an amazing experience. Get an extra memory card or two for your digital camera!

Back