• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's about time.... Contest Inside!

Ok not yellow bricks, but paint the fascia boards!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10984]

just a very quick rough measurement on here, and I think I came up with a width to....You guys can use this idea to your advantage if you want.

Now that's a idea....Maybe we can do this when he is almost done with the walk way....and one of us and count the pavers while we are there.....

extremeXconcepts said:

just a very quick rough measurement on here, and I think I came up with a width to....You guys can use this idea to your advantage if you want.

My new roof looks great,,, LOL 
FYI That measurement is surprisingly close. 

There's always one... just guess how many jelly beans are in the damn jar. 

I wanna measure the jar, size it up, figure out how many oz it is. and the contour of each edge first........ lol

I'll go with 555 today Paul. That house had come a long way from when you guys bought it, it will be a treasure handed down for generations!

wkoti said:
I'll go with 555 today Paul. That house had come a long way from when you guys bought it, it will be a treasure handed down for generations!

Ye lots of original pics on FB of the interior remodels. Thanks for the good word!

Hey Paul! Is that a lake I see in the backgoud of the pic ?

3rd day guess: 429

louich said:

the snowy stuff behind the house? looks like left over snow in the woods. ( I know im not Paul ) just responding 

louich said:

No its a very heavy wooded area  that I just cut back the tree line a couple years back. 70 ft pine trees were about 10 feet from the house. That aerial shot is very deceiving as well that area is all hill going up behind the house and my driveway is a hill up to the house level as well.

Ah ! Oh well guess Ill have to go fishing elsewhere then. ;-)

You really have a nice spot btw.