• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's about time.... Contest Inside!

Nicely done Paul. Like a pro !

Still on my big block high: 427 (taking for granted Extreme got burned on his .5 guess, if not round it up ! )

Haha. I only guessed halves being a smart ass. you'll over lay the corners, and what we used to do was, use a garden hose, and hold it on the edge of the beginning and drape it down along the edge and make it form the corner you are looking for inside, and outside edge (use garden hose because it was heavy enough to stay in place but flexible enough to do what you want, and everyone has a hose) once you have the edge shape you want, mark it with pencil and use a grinder with diamond cut off wheel or we used a full size gas powered rock saw, and cut your edge so its nice and curved. GOOD LUCK, and again GREAT PREP work. DONT FORGET TAMP THE SHIT OUT OF IT spraying with hose as you go!

Okay...I guess I should submit another guess if Paul's going to be this generous after putting in so much back breaking labor into this project.  

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say 4...

thechenman said:
Okay...I guess I should submit another guess if Paul's going to be this generous after putting in so much back breaking labor into this project.  

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say 4...
Trust me everyone isn't over...  ;)

Thanks Gary that's my next step. The base was completed tonight so on to the paver edge and the leveling sand.

Oh sweet you are going to use a edge, Very cool, most people don't. That looks very nice when used. Cant wait to see it!