• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's going to be a girl!

Sons move on. Daughters are forever. They're also easier to house-break. Congratulations and it's never too early for that new shotgun.

Doc

Congrats!! I have a son and daughter. I second what doc said. ;)

I am proud to announce that Matilda Marie Anderson was born on September 12 at 5:57 pm, nine days early. She weighed 6 lbs 4 oz and is 20" long.

Mom and baby are both doing well.

Excellent news. Both of you get some rest when you can.

Well done! Now the journey continues. Best of luck, enjoy the ride.

Devil Doc said:
Sons move on. Daughters are forever. They're also easier to house-break. Congratulations and it's never too early for that new shotgun.

Doc

I can only imagine, as mine are 7/5, but they were sure easier to house-break. 

I've noticed:

1.  A lot more pink than I expected
2.  True - easier to housebreak/potty train
3.  Start practicing how to pull hair up into a ponytail
4.  Bobby pins - those damn things are everywhere

Best wishes sir. You might consider ( it's safer to consider only ) to mention to your wife that those diapers will far exceed to cost of your sticks, and that's no shit. You will also find out they grow too fast. Best wishes to mom and daughter.

Congratulation! While she may be easier to house train, where as a boy will continually stick a fork in a outlet, the teen years are much more dramatic. Good luck.

Congratulations!  Two girls here, too, and wouldn't trade it for anything (although I want to drown the teenager on a daily basis... I still love her).

Thanks for all the well wishes. Being a dad is awesome. I can't believe that something so tiny can steal your heart.