• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's in the Bag Pass

Ohh great I got a call tag tonight when I got home.
That means I have to go pick it up in the am.

I will post what happens tomarrow right away dave.

Hbooker

Well I didn't get it back to the PO today so monday it goes out.

Puts:
Ashton VSG Illusion
LaGloria CUbano Double corona
Perdomo The Cigar
ERDM Torp
La Gloria Cubanaa Corona

(cigarpool smokes included in there)
And a Mystery Cigar (top grade from my pass.)

Have it moving on Monday ..
Enjoy!
I got a SLR as a isom thank you..

hbooker said:
Well I didn't get it back to the PO today so monday it goes out.
So, the time to beat is 56 hours? :p

Just kidding... hey, this is looking like fun! Hurry up, you guys -- seems like it's NEVER gonna get here!

Misc builds a little yurt down near the mailbox...

a small round tent used by nomadic people,

sorry, i couldnt help but wonder and looked it up myself :sign:

Now the big question is why did Misc know what a yurt is AND use it in casual conversion?

I dont know dave but that is a verry interesting question you posed.
Box was sent this morning w/insurrance for ya dave.

I reduced the size of the box, since we where not shipping a dishwasher any longer.
Your Megga bubblepacks are sitting comfy in the garage (the ones I didn't use in the box)
I put 1 shipping peanut in there for good measure.

LOL!

The numbers are in my car - I will add them later.

No problem buddy, just post 'em when you have a chance (like first thing tomorrow morning! :sign: )

Dave :p

0300 1290 0005 1801 1135

Ins# VA 321 992 211 US

You entered 0300 1290 0005 1801 1135

Your item was accepted at 9:03 am on September 23, 2002 in YUBA CITY, CA 95991. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

DaveWF said:
Now the big question is why did Misc know what a yurt is AND use it in casual conversion?
Me thinks brother Misc has himself a thisaurus...thesorus...thisorus...hey Misc, can you give a brother a hand here? :D

PuroBrat said:
Me thinks brother Misc has himself a thisaurus...thesorus...thisorus...hey Misc, can you give a brother a hand here? :D
"Yurt" :p

Actually, I knew the word from before. Out here on the left-coast, you somtimes hear rednecks complaining about "a bunch of hippies running around naked, living in yurts, eating nuts and... get a haircut, dammit!"

HEY!

You entered 0300 1290 0005 1801 1135
We attempted to deliver your item at 9:49 am on September 24, 2002 in MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94042 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the post office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Time to wake up and run out to the post office, buddy!
Dave ;)

DaveWF said:
Time to wake up and run out to the post office, buddy!
What? Huh? Hmmm?

Dang! Is this pass over, already?! I thought I was last!!! Damn, I was planning on taking my puts down to the PO and being there when they opened the day the box came, to try to beat the 54 minutes, or whatever. Well, I guess I botched that one. Ok, I'll go get it, tomorrow (Thurs) Gonna take me a full day to turn it around, though.

(Damned hippies, runnin' around naked in their yurts, when they should be paying attention!)

Actually, that's not a bad idea. The time is based off the the Delivery Time - and I guess technically, the delivery time will be based off the last item listed on the tracking page. When you pick it up, it will be "delivered". Of course we all know it took you two days to go get it!
Whatever you decide to do, do it fast - I'm getting a little anxious over here
LOL
Dave ;)

Well, you can tell it however you want, but I believe that, once the dust settles, you will see that 0300 1290 0005 1801 1135 was delivered on 9/26/02 at 11:01am and that 0300 1290 0005 1801 1128 was scanned-in on 9/26/02 at 11:24am -- 23 minutes.

That includes a trip across the street to the cigar shop because, thinking I already lost, I didn't bring cigars with me to do the swap and had to pay California retail for my puts.

(whine, whine, whine :lookup: )

<G>

Ok, my take was the Astral Talanga Valley Selection, box pressed in square cello (?!How do they DOthat?! <G>)

My puts are:

Macanudo Maduro
Onyx ...uh... "dark" <G> (Sorry, forgot to write down model #s, I was in a hurry! :D)
Cuesta del Rey Mad Churchill (I think. CdR something or other, for sure.)

Ok, ok -- so I don't get any points for neatness -- I was under pressure!

So, I don't know if you'll count me as winner or not -- I can certainly understand you ruling either way, and won't gripe if not. However, if I do win, and it's not too much trouble, please send 1/2 of my winnings to sdzierza, as there's no @#$% way I would've turned this around in 20 minutes without his "beat 76 minutes" as an inspiration. Actually, if that's too much hassle and/or you don't want to pay the extra postage, I'll fwd to him.

sdzierza: send me your snailer!

Gah!!! :angry:

I just realized that I did the put/take "normal pass" part and grabbed my generous gift (55 assorted cigars plus a Cohiba Robusto!) from DaveWF without putting in his 2-12 premiums to trade-up. Oh, I am SUCH a @#$% loser! :(

Ok, those cigars (mine to DaveWF) will go in a separate package FIRST THING TOMORROW. Thanks to no Sunday delivery, with any luck, they'll arrive together. I am SO sorry for botching that end of it. My only (lame) excuse is that I was focused on beating the time and completely blew it. To be honest, I just didn't think this pass would go so fast, and wasn't expecting to be up for another week or two -- you caught me sleeping :\

@#$%, @#$%, @#$%!!! I'm so sorry about that. I will smoke a dog-rocket as penance... :\

Don't sweat the missed cigars - as long as they end up with me, I'm happy. Also, as long as Sdziera doesn't complain (you have 1 day to do it! ) I hearby declare MISC the winner of the time contest. If you wish to share the smokes, I'll leave it up to you since the box is sealed.

I know I've got it around here somewhere, but just in case - send me your snailer again so I can get your winnings out to you.

I can't wait to see what I get back from all this!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
Dave ;)

DaveWF said:
Also, as long as Sdziera doesn't complain (you have 1 day to do it! ) I hearby declare MISC the winner of the time contest.
Before you settle this once & for all, please wait until my "sent" ticket shows on the web.

My "received" ticket shows 11:01AM, not 11:03 as my watch said. In my post, above, I wasn't quoting web-times, but rather my estimation as "I believe that, once the dust settles, you will see that..." As I post this, my actual "sent" ticket (0300 1290 0005 1801 1128) isn't listed, yet.

Just trying to be fair :)

Also, got your "other box" of "puts" in front of me -- am putting the address on it and it will go out in the a.m. with DC# 0302 0980 0003 4730 6409

Misc <-- still smacking himself in the head for being a dufus...

Hey, I always wondered what :sign: was meant to signify. Is this a good time to use it?

Yes, this is the right time... As a matter of fact, isn't that a picture of your face holding up the sign?

Misc ---> :sign: <--- Misc

Hehehe