• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's in the Bag Pass

Whoa! Who are you and how'd you sneak in HERE?

Welcome aboard!

DaveWF said:
Whoa! Who are you and how'd you sneak in HERE?

Welcome aboard!
I'm part of Misc's Generosity Pass. He invited me onto CP, blame him :)

Thanks for the welcome, though.

Misc,
My most hearty congratulations to you sir as being the true winner of the pass speed record! The rules were simple and the honor belongs to you alone. Dave, if I did not say so before, thanks for letting me in on this funfest!

Delivered at 11:03, sent out again at 11:24. Gentlemen, the new record is official.
21 minutes!

Congratulations Misc.

Dang, that even beats a good texas handoff turnaround time. But thas only cause here in Texas, when we hand off a pass we have to stop and smoke one together and maybe drink a mug or two of beer. Maybe we should rethink our hand off protocall :p

Heh, thanks all. It's pretty easy to be quick when you only do takes and forget your puts :D

(Dave: The "puts" box went out today, as promised :lookup: )

Mickey's an ok guy -- just don't let him "mark" your humidor... :p

I still wanna know what :sign: is intended to signify...

PuroBrat said:
Maybe we should rethink our hand off protocall :p
Nah, pb, dont screw up a good thing, i know ya'll are easily influenced down there in texas :lookup: but i would rather give up the record for a good beer and smoke, or combine the two, find a pub by the post office LOL :D

Now wouldn't THAT be a sight? Two drunk guys, with the not-always-pleasant-to-others aroma of cigars emanating from them go staggering into the post office with a huge box saying, "We need to mail this quickly! Quick, get it away from us!"

Nooooooo, that wouldn't raise too many eyebrows, would it?

LMAO :p
Dave ;)

damn near as exciting as running throught the international airport dropping small packages everwhere that made a loud ticking sound :sign:

Guess what came home to me last night..... :D
I need to run out to work, will post more later.

Dave ;)

Misc, just got your package. Thank you man. That officially wraps this pass up! :thumbs:

I wanted to thank everyone that played. It's nice when your plan works out exactly as you expected. Everyone actually managed to play by the rules with this one! LOL :D
I'm going to go ahead and retire this one to the [Completed Cigar passes] board, as it's finished it's journey.
However, let me also congratulate Misc for being the fastest passes. Because of this, Misc wins the sealed box of 6 Playboy's in varying sizes. Misc, I'll have it in tomorrow's mail. Conf # to follow.

Thanks again everyone!
Dave ;)

Misc, your box has been shipped. Expect it in the few days. The Del Conf # is in the car, I'll post it later.

Congratulations once again!
Dave :D

dave, thanks again for allowing me in my first pass, i sure enjoyed it,

Nick :D

Ummm, I think I kinda lost the Del Conf #. Was it delivered yet?
If not, please let me (us) know when it is.

Dave :lookup:

I lost the DC #, too. But the box got here, cigars and all. :)

Thanks!