• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's in the Bag Pass

DaveWF said:
Ok, I'm completely disorganized over here (fiance's bridal shower is in two days)
And why is that affecting you? That bridal shower isn't any of your concern (that's the womans gig)...what the hell is going on down there...do you need some backup Dave???ROTFLMAO :p :p

I forgot to mention that the bridal shower is being held at our house, so all the half-finished projects suddenly need to be completed.

THAT'S why it's so hectic here.
Dave :D

Dave, will you e-mail us when this pass gets rolling or should we check for updates on the thread?

Sorry, you're right - I've been slow responding :lookup: Updates will start being posted tomorrow (Wednesday)

Dave ;)

Thanks buddy. I have just enjoyed my three-year anniversary. For what it's worth: Getting married kind of sucks, but being married is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Your tag line says it all Dave... :D

Ok, I only have addresses for 5 people for this pass, they are.....

sdzierza
Misc
Crash0473
Hbooker
and Gavin P. (That's you McP, isn't it? )

If you think you should be on this list, email me immediately!

Dave

DaveWF said:
Ok, I only have addresses for 5 people for this pass, they are.....
[snip]
If you think you should be on this list, email me immediately!
Dave
I'm willing to go twice, if you're short people...

:D

Although I of course, appreciate the gesture - I'll keep it at five (unless I missed someone)... that's just more cigars for all of you. Don't worry, your puts don't have to increase as well.

Just more for all of you!
Dave ;)

Relax, I have written kueban and hahbana on little pieces of paper and rolled them around the smokes like bands. I impress all my friends like this!

sdzierza said:
Relax, I have written kueban and hahbana on little pieces of paper and rolled them around the smokes like bands. I impress all my friends like this!
Don't forget "Honcho de Mayo" and "Lavanse sus manos" :p

Relax, Dave -- we're just havin' some fun... it's a PASS!!!, get it?

One more person I forgot about... Nick, you're in too.

Is there anyone that signed up, and I missed?

Dave ;)

Hey DaveWF. Sorry to bug ya with this but when do ya think this will get started? I'm leaving monday (082602) going out of town for a week and a half. I won't be back until 090402. If it gets near me by then just hold off or what ever needs done until I get back. sorry for the trouble. ???

Almost forgot. I should have a company laptop w/ me and should be able to check in from time to time while i'm gone.

It should get off the ground in the next couple days, don't worry, just to play it safe - I'll put you towards the back end of the pass.

Dave ;)

Dave you going over to Sears and picking up HUG box from like a washing machine or something?
Just wondering>?
Hehe!

Hb.

Re-counting & sorting begins today..... You know, I hadn't considered until now just how big a box I'll need......
We'll see how this goes, and make a decision after today.
Dave ;)