• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's in the Bag Pass

It looks like it'll be in excess of 45 cigars per person, plus some extras..... :p I'll post a base inventory per person later.

Dave ;)

DaveWF said:
It looks like it'll be in excess of 45 cigars per person, plus some extras..... :p I'll post a base inventory per person later.
I'm sorry, but that's just too damned many cigars. I INSIST that you demand more than 2-3 puts from me...

:p

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that folks will feel overwhelmed with generosity and that everyone will come out way ahead on this one. Looks to be a very good and fun pass.

(Now what am I going to do with 45 of Dave's "old junker" cigars? I know, I'll have a pass! ;D) Just kidding... :lookup:

Dave,
I may not have mentioned it latley but you are a great guy.
Even though we all give your rations of grief you keep your spirit.
Thanks for being there.

Hb.

(and to the others who will say how cute - STFU)

How cute.....!

Sorry, just couldn't help myself! :p

Seriously, thanks for the sentiments - I DO appreciate it!

Dave ;)

Hoooooooolllllllllyyyyyyy COW! I just bagged up all the cigars (yeah yeah, I know - it's about time! ). Man oh man, you guys are getting a TON of cigars. I need to make up an order, mailing labels, & del. conf. labels. Then it's in the mail on tuesday. Anyone in particular care to go first?

First one to ask, gets dibs!

Dave ;)

Hey, as long as it dosn't get shipped freight, sure I'll go first! Let's see, I'm allready planning... 12 Backwoods smokes, 12 Phillie blunts some White Owls and Dutch Masters to complete my part and YES! I am trying to find the RizLa machine now so my 3 "ceegars" as I will call them are aged properly. ------------------------------------------- Take care

He's Joking Dave, you know you feel it man :love:

I AM joking Dave, I had already asked for acceptance of the type of smokes that I will be offering up and you said the three type I mentioned were good smokes! Just can't help myself when it comes to posting sometimes. Gotta be a 12 step program for that somewhere and if I joined... NAH

Wow, I didn't even have to say anything, and you're already backpedeling!! Don't worry buddy, I'm sure that whatever you put in will be great... 'cause if it's not, I'll hunt you down and shave your cats armpits! :0

Muahahahaha
Dave :sign:

DaveWF said:
\Don't worry buddy, I'm sure that whatever you put in will be great... 'cause if it's not, I'll hunt you down and shave your cats armpits! :0
Heh, well, I DID have some nice cigars selected, but I'm thinking now I'll put in a few dog rockets and go buy a couple of cats... :D

Wouldn't that be fun to watch, Dave trying to shave a cats armpits, that would be worse than giving them a bath. Which, by the way, is much easier when they are tightly tied in a burlap sack!! :D

Got it!

No problem with the address there buddy.

Dave ;)

Oh my word, that's a heavy box!

Order being determined as I type...

Dave ;)

DaveWF said:
Oh my word, that's a heavy box!
Great, so Dave ups the ante, again -- I get 45+ cigars in exchange for 2-7 (pick your favourite number) good cigars plus $80 in postage...

:p

Then again, if I go last, maybe it'll be cheaper to mail it -- except I already volunteered to be first. What WAS I thinking?!?!
:lookup:

Just kidding, Dave -- this is sounding really cool. Looking forward to tracking the progress, here :)

Wait a sec Misc, you didn't volunteer to go first, Sdzierza did! speaking of which, here's the order:

Stephen Dzierzanowski (sdzierza) in Buffalo, NY
Billy Little (Crash0473) in Canton, GA
Nick Tyree (Nick) in Gardendale, AL
Gavin Pate (McPatrickClan) in Mesquite, TX
Mike Leahy (HBooker) in Yuba City, CA
Ted Oliverio (Misc) in Mountain View, CA
and finally back to me, Dave Frank (DaveWF) in Lombard, IL

Rules coming up next....

Here's how it's going to work...

You're going to get a HUGE box delivered to your door. In it, you'll find two tupperware containers, and a bunch of pairs of bags taped shut and taped together. The reason I had to just use bags is because I don't think anyone makes tupperware big enough to hold all of this. Everyone will receive 1 gallon ziplock bag with lots & lots of cellophane wrapped cigars and 1 quart ziplock bag with lots of unwrapped cigars. For the most part, every pair of bags has the same stuff, however, once the bulk was distributed, I pulled another couple dozen smokes and spread them out evenly. I also tossed one ISOM (in an individual baggie) into each persons gallon bag. Please notice that I said I distributed them evenly! There is no need to open up all the bags and see which one you want - as a matter of fact, that's why I taped them all shut, to try and prevent that. PLEASE, just trust your luck, pick one set of bags, and be done with it. Don't steal from anyone else, don't open anyone elses bag, don't mess with the rest - period.

Now, remember I said there were two tupperware containers, right? One is labeled "In the Bag pass For Dave". This is the container that you put in the cigars just for me. Remember, I only requested 2-3 premiums or 1-2 super premiums. Of course if you want to put in more, that's completely ok by me - but it's NOT necessary. I'm trying to UNLOAD BULK, remember?
The other container is labeled "In the Bag Box Pass" (or something like that) - this is a separate ordinary box pass. Unlike other passes, I have not bagged individual cigars, I have not included an inventory. Just take a few, put in a few. Be honorable about it. If you want to post your takes & puts, by all means, feel free to do so - but it's not mandatory. Have fun with it. If you do not wish to participate in this part, that's fine - it's not mandatory.

I've included preprinted priority mail labels & delivery confirmation labels. Use the delivery confirmation labels if your shipping USPS. Please post the del. conf. # or a UPS tracking # when you ship, ok?

Don't forget, there's a contest here as well. When you return from the post office, you are responsible for posting the delivery confirmation date & time that you received the box, the delivery confirmation date & time when you shipped the box (make sure they scan it, or it won't count!!! ), and lastly, the difference between the two (i.e. HOW LONG YOU HAD THE BOX). The person with the shortest turnaround time gets a 6 cigar box of Don Diego Playboy cigars sent to them after I get the whole thing back.

One last thing - when you get the box and remove your bags, there's going to be a lot less bulk in the box. Please either replace the box with a superior quality corrogated cardboard box or smaller size, of refill the hole with anything EXCEPT STYROFOAM POPCORN. I HATE that stuff. Use bubblewrap, wadded newspaper, whatever. Just NO popcorn - got it? Make sure it packed securely, but not over packed. Remember, everyone elses bags need to survive the trip, and they're not protected by a hard-shelled tupperware container.

That's about it! I hope I made it easy to understand, but probably not. If you have any questions, please email me at DaveWF@CigarPass.com.

BTW, Sdzierza, you're up first! Your Delivery Confirmation Number will be
0300 1290 0005 1801 1180
It should be shipped tomorrow (tuesday).

Good luck everyone. Have fun!

Dave :D

hot diggedy dog, ready and waitin' here in AL, :D :D :D

Just hold your horses there Nick - It hasn't even been shipped yet!!

LMAO
Dave :D

how do you make these smiley's dance in a circle and run out to the mailbox every five minutes at a dead sprint? :p :D :D :sign: