• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's Official

Good luck Gary!
I feel for you!

IT is just as bad for mothers as fathers. I talked my daughter into waiting until she finished school. Now that she is 19 the fun is begining. It is still scary to see her go out with a guy that I don't know. I hope I have taught her well.

You should have persuaded your daughter to become a doctor!
That would have been years and years of more school!

-Rob

Remember that really hot chick on the couch at the Brown Hotel during the Urban Bourbon Tour? That was somebody's little girl.

PS. I recommend a scatter gun at close range.

LOL, When my oldest sister started college, a boy came to pick her up for a date and she sent him out to the shop to meet Dad. Dad was a part-time Gunsmith and happened to be bore sighting a fairly high caliber rifle through the front door just as the boy walked in, he didn't have a clue what was going on, just that the father of his date was pointing a large caliber rifle at his head.

My sister said he was very well behaved that evening, but I don't recall a second date.

I am Married 2 years and probably will not have kids for another 6.

BUT, I swear with my whole heart that any boy who ever looks at a daughter of mine will be crushed.

I may even lock her in the closet or something.

I mean my wife is beautiful, what if that happens to my daughter too and she is hot like her mom.

Holy God. I mean I can't even think about it.

I have 2 daughters 21 & 16 and a son 19. It never gets easier when boys come to pick them up. All I see is ME 25 years ago. You can look at a guy and know what he wants from the relationship. Once in awhile a good one comes along....but most teenage girls don't seem to like good guys very much!!!! Good luck man.

Dude....I have a 10 year old daughter. I don't know what to do with that dreaded day on the horizon. All I can think to do is buy firearms and learn the finer points of tailing another vehicle without being seen.

Give her a GPS phone. It will save you trouble if you lose them :)

I have 2 daughters 21 & 16 and a son 19. It never gets easier when boys come to pick them up. All I see is ME 25 years ago. You can look at a guy and know what he wants from the relationship. Once in awhile a good one comes along....but most teenage girls don't seem to like good guys very much!!!! Good luck man.

I was blessed with two boys now ages 15 and 17 (I'm so glad I didn't have a daughter). HOWEVER, there is still a lot of apprehension when the boys go out.

They are the ones facing the father of the girl, on their turf, with no backup!! :D

Dear god, let my future children never meet men that were like me when I was young. Amen.

IT is just as bad for mothers as fathers. I talked my daughter into waiting until she finished school. Now that she is 19 the fun is begining. It is still scary to see her go out with a guy that I don't know. I hope I have taught her well.

Not really... because the guys know what scumbags they were when trying to get into a girl's pants... ;)

I only have a boy right now, but when the day comes that a guy comes to pick up my daughter, I will hand him a single .45 hollow point bullet to keep and remind him to be mindful of his manners.

I just made up my mind. I'm going to invest in a Taser.

I don't have children, let alone a daughter. I guess I'd hope that when my future daughter grows up, I taught her well enough to trust her to make the right decisions and when the right time comes for her that she has a healthy and fulfilling sex life.

I'm just not sure that sexual repression and intimidation are the best way to accomplish that.

After reading this thread, I started feeling a bit uneasy even though my daughter is only two and a half month old. I know they grow up too fast.

I don't play with guns or swords. What options do I have?

I don't have children, let alone a daughter. I guess I'd hope that when my future daughter grows up, I taught her well enough to trust her to make the right decisions and when the right time comes for her that she has a healthy and fulfilling sex life.

I'm just not sure that sexual repression and intimidation are the best way to accomplish that.

As long as you don't show her your avatar, she would probably be in good shape

As long as you don't show her your avatar, she would probably be in good shape

Yeah, I was thinking about that when reading my post to make sure it looked right. It's even less appropriate than usual. :laugh:

I feel sorry for you guys. According to my daughter, my appearance alone, scares the shit out of people.

Doc.

Stay the course JetDr. When I enroll my 8 year old daughter in the Monastary of my choosing, I'll give you a heads up and a good recommendation. As Moki pointed out, I already know why some $hitbag is going to be standing on my porch some day and I don't want to kill them so I'm removing all temptation. Maybe as the day nears, I can bribe Doc out to my place to answer the door and hopefully the kid will run away screaming. I'm prepared to talk terms now Doc. :laugh:

I feel sorry for you guys. According to my daughter, my appearance alone, scares the shit out of people.

Doc.

I would recommend removing those shards of glass from your mouth then, as well as maybe trying not to answer the door dressed in a bloodied clown suit.

Just some suggestions.

Clown suit huh, easy for you to say, 6000 mi. away.

Doc.

Not really... because the guys know what scumbags they were when trying to get into a girl's pants... ;)
Uh...yeah...I have 2 step daughters that are 12 & 13 and it kills me sometimes when they talk about boys.

A family friend has a boy that's 13 going on 14 who has a crush on the oldest step daughter. He's on a very short leash when he's near her and never alone with her.