• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's tree cutting time

It's not that bad. My Wife does most of the work.

View attachment 79636
View attachment 79638
I was a die hard Stihl guy for years Had an 031 my dad bought when I was 7 that survived through many cords of wood until I was around 40 years old before it gave up the ghost. I bought a Farm Boss that I never liked and I feel like they sold out. I'm a Husqvarna guy now, and couldn't be happier.
Take care of that one, it's the last of the good ones...

I was a die hard Stihl guy for years Had an 031 my dad bought when I was 7 that survived through many cords of wood until I was around 40 years old before it gave up the ghost. I bought a Farm Boss that I never liked and I feel like they sold out. I'm a Husqvarna guy now, and couldn't be happier.
Take care of that one, it's the last of the good ones...

Orange ! This is me, holding the Wife's chainsaw. She lets me (occasionally) pose with it. Pic from last fall.

PXL_20230930_180922171.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, to be fair, it would just be the tops, but figured many here wouldn't know what I meant.
I get you. My Dad has a 1989 American Deluxe Strat that is all Ash. Feels like you're playing a Les Paul!