• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've got THOUGHTS

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
You dirty bastard, this dirty Santa has your name. You'll be needing to let me know what size buttplug you need, otherwise I will assume and it will NOT make an ASS out of me, but probably will you. I think cigars are a filthy habit, so you better let me know what else, besides anal, that you are into.

Santa, Be nice to this guy. He lived in an Van down by the river for quite a while this fall so he deserves some RnR. I honestly thought Anal beads were his jam but you see everything so maybe he is lying to us.

Well I’m not entirely sure what all you’ve heard Santa, but these guys are pretty close to spot on. Outside of an enema bag, other things like video game related items work, or I’m in need of a cigar nub holder, my cheeks have been burned too many times and it’s not doing it for the masochist in me anymore. I also have little children, 3 of them under 7, so any type of sedative you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Santa, maybe you can have one of your elves hook this up to his airpods? For those moments when he hasn't cleaned up after himself and his wife needs to have a talk. While your at it I might need one of these as well on my end.91LoZcjQyrL._AC_SY879_.jpg

Dear Santa, please get this man a new billboard. He was a lot cooler when he was famous 🤣 But for real, he’s an awesome dude and he was my first real friend here on CP. Bring him something special!

PS: Just leave the gifts on the mantle. This is not a house you want to be bending over in.