• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've got THOUGHTS

My wife has two main complaints about me:

One. I don’t listen
And something else

We seem to have a lot in common. Your wife has two complaints about me too. One. I've got an amazing tongue. 2. I have an amazing tongue.

Watch for the brown truck guy on Monday, I've got other people's wives to bang. I can't be doing all this shit on my own.

We seem to have a lot in common. Your wife has two complaints about me too. One. I've got an amazing tongue. 2. I have an amazing tongue.

Watch for the brown truck guy on Monday, I've got other people's wives to bang. I can't be doing all this shit on my own.
Completely understandable Santa. Looking forward to the package! I’ll make some room in the red room for the new stuff. Thank you!

Sant! Your package arrived! Finally a plug that expresses my inner self while also pleasing it as well. This package was awesome! My chuckles while opening this made my bell jiggle and and my nipple ring chain jingle! This really was an awesome package. I cannot thank you enough Santa. Gotta go do some prep work. 2D0F26C6-F356-431D-8ACF-15FC08FD99C1.jpeg