• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've seen lots of newbies looking for humidors

Are they cheaper by the dozen? Because I'd need a dozen of those babies to handle all the smokes I've picked up in the last few months! :p

That looks like a pretty good deal. It's not as cheap as a Tupperdor, but it looks a lot nicer. As for the FOG's and their masses of stoges... well, we all know how to make room for more, don't we? ;)

:D

Don't get me wrong, I outgrew it quickly upon joining this site but like I said it's a good starter humi.

I'm already planning in turning my office closet into a humidor, and I only been her 2 weeks lol

have a new humi for sale over in Buy/Trade area as well, it costs more, but will include 50 cigars (that you would actually want to smoke)

:thumbs:

Well unfortunately, its temporarily out of stock but yes Lumby, this has got to be one of the BEST deals I've ever seen for a nice little humi to get a new person started with.

Then after they are hear for a few weeks like roseysman said, they can graduate to the 100 or 150 quart coolerdor for $40.00 (including beads).

The closetdor idea sound good too. Check this one out!! :love:

I have dreams about this one!!

Maybe someday.........

Certainly a bunch of smokes in that closet but where is the humidifacation device? Maybe he just collects cigar boxes which don't need the humidity :p

Oh no, he's in Arizona so he definately needs some sort of humidification. It's probably hidden in the back or built in somehow.

I wonder how many boxes that are in that closet you CAN'T see in that photo. ;)
(how DEEP does that closet go??)

Here is a pic of my 1st humidor http://www.ilikecigars.com/images/3HMY.jpg :love:

And I just got one on E Bay that looks like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...agename=rvi:1:1 :D

How ever I'm not sure how many days it will take to fill this one knowing you guys
so I started working in my spare time on the "CLOSETDOR"
50" wide X 80" Height X 34" deep
already started the base which is 50x38x34 this part of the unit has 2 large draws for tupadors & 2 1/2 draws for accessories & shipping supply's, the top area will soon be paneled in with shelving for displaying other humidors & collectables in my future lol
this will all be enclosed by split bi fold raised panel doors with the top panels being stain glass. I have stained this a red mahogany
Also I am going to blow foam insulation into spaces on sides and top of unit about 6" of dead space all around
havent decided on humidification systems yet, beads seem the easiest way to go.
this is still got aways to go , as soon as I figure out how to post photos from my photo album I will post pics ???