• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jack Straw's Halloween "Coffin Pass"

Here you go, let me know, and I'll get her on the way home tommorow Jay.

T: #8 GOF DC Churchill 2004 P: #52 Zino Platinum Crown Series Barrel 2006
T: #51 601 Blue Label P: #53 The Griffins Special Edition XXI Glass Tube
P:Rocky Patel Sun Grown Toro
P: Outlaw BTB Camacho 2007 Tour Release

Thanks for having me Jay. Sorry, but my picture are still buried somewhere from the move, and I could not find any of me nor the kids. :blush:

Some very nice plays, John, and thanks for participating. Let me know what you think of that GOF.

OK, per wtrfwlr1's request the pass is headed home.

Wtrfwlr1, look over the list and let me know your P/T's, and as soon as it get here, yours will be on the way!!

Puts and Takes have been sent to Jay for his approval.

And Jay you are right, I need to get my priorities straight and not let something like a job interfere with a CP Pass. What the hell is wrong with me?? :laugh:

Robby

This was sent out yesterday Jay. I just realized that I forgot to post the DC#.

DC# 0307 0020 0003 1899 9755

Thanks for having me. This was a nice, quick, smooth pass. :thumbs:

This was sent out yesterday Jay. I just realized that I forgot to post the DC#.

DC# 0307 0020 0003 1899 9755

Thanks for having me. This was a nice, quick, smooth pass. :thumbs:

Thank you for participating, John. It's because of great BOTL's like you and the others in this pass that everything went so smoothly!!

Here are my puts and takes:

T-DPG JJ Series Belicoso P-DPG Blue Lancero from box 23 out of 100

T-'05 Bolivar PC P-'00 Diplomatico No 2

T-CAO 65th Esen P-Davidoff Millennium Robusto

Opus X Robusto for the picture bag

Jay thanks for letting me be a part of your pass. I will send you my end as soon as I get back in town.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody

Robby

Here are my puts and takes:

T-DPG JJ Series Belicoso P-DPG Blue Lancero from box 23 out of 100

T-'05 Bolivar PC P-'00 Diplomatico No 2

T-CAO 65th Esen P-Davidoff Millennium Robusto

Jay thanks for letting me be a part of your pass. I will send you my end as soon as I get back in town.

Happy Thanksgivinf everybody

Robby

Robby,

Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well as to all the players in the "Coffin Pass"!

The pass is on its way home, and as soon as it arrives, I will get your smokes on the way to you. Sorry again that work got in the way of you directly participating in the pass, but it all worked out.

As soon as the pass arrives, I will get the pictures up for the members here at CP to vote on the winner. So stay tuned!

Thanks, again, to everyone who participated, and for moving this pass along as rapidly as it did!!

The pass is home!! Will go through it and pull out wtrfwler1's takes and get them on the road to him. As soon as I receive his photo, I will post all the pictures and the members here at CP can vote on our winner.

Again, thanks to everyone who participated, as I had a lot of fun watching this pass travel around, and hope you all enjoyed it as well!

I was home on Saturday just long enough to unpack and re-pack and get my puts and takes together before I hit the road again Sunday morning.

Jay I sent you my end from Crystal Springs Ms this morning
DC # 0306 2400 0000 0965 6438

Please let me when it arrives and everything is okay.

Oh Yea, there might be a little extra in there for being a great host :whistling:

Robby

wtrfwler1's puts arrived. Thank you!! :thumbs: He's sending his photo entry under separate cover, so as soon as it arrves, I will post all the pictures and let the members pick the winner.

I would, once again, thank everyone who took part in this pass!! And hope you all had as great a time playing, as I did hosting!!

Jay

Thanks for letting me a part of the pass. Happy holidays!

-Geoff