• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

James Gandolfini

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Really sad to hear about the untimely passing of this great actor. I've followed his work long before he became a household name as Tony Soprano.

He first caught my attention in Get Shorty and True Romance. I knew he was going to be big star. Seemed like a sweet, thoughtful person as well. I applauded his HBO documentary Wartorn and its effort to bring more attention to those affected by PTSD.
I had hoped that his next move would be to the directors chair.

RIP

Will always admire him for his role in The Sopranos but he will always have my respect for the work he did for PTSD. RIP.

Godspeed, Jimmy.

Far too young. I know somebody who was a just sort casual friends with him. He said that he did him some favors with never being asked, and on top of that, seemed real concerned, and went out of his way to make sure he was doing ok later. Really a kind and compassionate man.

Someone posted this on FB:

James Gandolfini sat in front of us at the Kings games. He was such a nice man... Very unassuming. He didn't sit in the celebrity area to the left - he just sat among us regular folks. He rarely got on the overhead cam - usually Becks or Kobe were spotted first. He seemed like a great guy and we'll miss our fellow fan in the stands.