• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jay's "Seven Days" Pass

It was a fun pass to watch. I learned a lot, being that it was the first pass that surfaced since I joined.

It was a fun pass to watch. I learned a lot, being that it was the first pass that surfaced since I joined.

I'll agree that it was fun to observe and educational for a newb like me!

Yeahthatsme, you did a great job moderating the Pass.

I'm sure everyone has forgotten by now, but I did finally get around to the raffle. I used a number generator from random.org to generate the winning number, you each were assigned an amount of numbers based on how many puts you made. The final winner was fatman1267! I'll PM him to let him know his prize is on it's way. Thanks again everyone for participating, it's been great!

I'm sure everyone has forgotten by now, but I did finally get around to the raffle. I used a number generator from random.org to generate the winning number, you each were assigned an amount of numbers based on how many puts you made. The final winner was fatman1267! I'll PM him to let him know his prize is on it's way. Thanks again everyone for participating, it's been great!

Package arrived safe and sound. They will be resting for a few weeks before I ship them out. Thanks again for all the work you've put into this. And Thank you Modo for passing the sticks along. Take care y'all.

I received my package as well yesterday. Great selection. Thanks again for having me Jay and Joe.