• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jay's "Seven Days" Pass

Awesome! That was a long one. I will ask for pack 3, but send it to audi as he did all the work with the cheat sheets.

Thanks for the contest guys!

Nice one! It only took 1100 posts to seal the deal, too!

Haha, address is in my profile and pass PM thread. I'll be throwing in a number of other sticks with the package from my collection. Thank you everyone!

Awesome! That was a long one. I will ask for pack 3, but send it to audi as he did all the work with the cheat sheets.

Thanks for the contest guys!

Ben, to be honest, I'm not worthy. Thus.. in one hand and out the other. I have a more deserving friend in the 1-84 Field artillery regiment currently in Afghanistan. Unfortunately he'll be spending Christmas there in the "sandbox". Thank you!

edit* hopefully he'll find time to send me some pictures when the package arrives.
This is what being a true BOTL is all about...I'm proud to be a part of this great bunch a guys... :thumbs:
I agree classy move!

Would like to thank you all for letting me join in my first pass that actually worked.

Still looking for where my cards are think i was High ace only.

Would like to thank you all for letting me join in my first pass that actually worked.

:cheers: Same applies here. Thanks for taking a risk on me and letting me join in on this pass. It has been a great learning experience and a lot of fun. Got the physical address of the the base and am looking forward to sending a thank you to the troops. Even better news, my friend finishes his second tour in five months. Looking forward to having him back stateside.

Thank you!

:cheers: Same applies here. Thanks for taking a risk on me and letting me join in on this pass. It has been a great learning experience and a lot of fun. Got the physical address of the the base and am looking forward to sending a thank you to the troops. Even better news, my friend finishes his second tour in five months. Looking forward to having him back stateside.

Thank you!
You did an exemplary job Michael :thumbs:

Alrighty, the pass has arrived, I'll go over it tonight and make sure everything is safe and sound, and I'll see about getting that last contest(the raffle) done. Well done everybody, this was my first time "running" a pass, I hope I didn't do too terribly.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and what fun would a pass be without a few bumps in the road. Thank you!

Thank you everyone! This was very smooth with only one hikup that was corrected quickly! Thank you for letting me play.

It was good for me, got my foot wet with a pass and up my post count to 1000 :thumbs: :laugh:
thanks guys!! ;)

[sup]I had : 7,8,8,9,K. [/sup]

[sup]Was this the longest pass ever? It's gotta be the most posted in pass ever.[/sup]

images.jpg

lol, that is funny because I did have part of my dreams last night talking about the 3rd and final contest....it was weird!

I'll get the raffle organized and finished up one day this week. Thanks a ton to everyone who participated. If there aren't any more poker hands to be declared, it looks like Brent is our winner?