• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jay's "Seven Days" Pass

Awesome! That was a long one. I will ask for pack 3, but send it to audi as he did all the work with the cheat sheets.

Thanks for the contest guys!

Ben, to be honest, I'm not worthy. Thus.. in one hand and out the other. I have a more deserving friend in the 1-84 Field artillery regiment currently in Afghanistan. Unfortunately he'll be spending Christmas there in the "sandbox". Thank you!

edit* hopefully he'll find time to send me some pictures when the package arrives.

Awesome! That was a long one. I will ask for pack 3, but send it to audi as he did all the work with the cheat sheets.

Ben, to be honest, I'm not worthy. Thus.. in one hand and out the other. I have a more deserving friend in the 1-84 Field artillery regiment currently in Afghanistan. Unfortunately he'll be spending Christmas there in the "sandbox". Thank you!

edit* hopefully he'll find time to send me some pictures when the package arrives.
Nice play gentlemen!

I'll double check when I get home, but I'm pretty sure I had a set of 5's.

Edit: Yep, Set of 5's with an Ace and King.

That is great! I love sending cigars to the troops!

Awesome gesture from a great BOTL...he did work hard to make it easy for us!

This is what being a true BOTL is all about...I'm proud to be a part of this great bunch a guys... :thumbs:

This is what being a true BOTL is all about...I'm proud to be a part of this great bunch a guys... :thumbs:

YUP nice MOVE.

Ok, so who am I sending Modo's prize pack to? Somebody send me an address, I'm easily confused.