• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jeep window decal contest!

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
Alright boys and girls... Here's the contest and the story behind it. For my birthday my lovely and quite thoughtful girlfriend got me a great present. Her best friend works at a custom sign design shop here. She knew I wanted a window decal for my Jeep but I am never satisfied with the ones you can buy. They're always generic and everyone's got one. I wanted something a little more custom. I'm usually pretty good with little funny quotes or quips, but this one really escapes me.

So on to the contest! I want a funny Jeep related saying to put across the windshield of my "Heep". Nothing vulgar as I have a reputation to uphold here in the community, being a cop and all. It will continue until we have a winner. You can throw out designs as many times, and as often as you like. I have recruited my girlfriend to judge the winning decal. The winner will receive a premium 5'er from me.

This contest is open to all CP'ers with at least 6 months active membership. No asshatery, or douchebaggery.

(Some ideas that I have already excluded: "H2 Recovery Team", "Go Topless", "I'm a Jeep... I do Jeep Shit", "If I wanted a Hummer I would have asked your sister")

...and yes I have seen a Jeep pull a hummer out of the mud! :thumbs:

Good Luck Guys!

If you are old enough you'll know that....

JEEP, Popeye's best friend. :laugh:

"It's a Jeep thing"

I've had Jeeps for the past 18 years, there is no substitute....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Jeeps give me the Willys

Thought this one was good:

a1eb_2.JPG

"JEEP: I'll run you over suckafool!"

:laugh: JK, I just like to say "suckafool."

"Jeep (jēp)
n. Latin word for panty dropper"

"J-Lo and 4-Low, Life's much better with a big rear-end"

"Get lifted, fat chicks can't climb"

"My JEEP won a war, your honda mowed my lawn "

Don't follow me, you can't make it.

I may get lost, but I don't get stuck

I'm teaching my jeep to roll over, so keep your distance

Being a Jeep man for a little over 8 years, I could not be happier. However, "Big Brown" (the name of my jeep) is getting a bit old. I am hoping it last at least 2 more years so I can get myself some money saved up for a new one. Anyhow, for the contest,

"Jeep: the dirtest of the four-letter words" ( heard this one awhile back when I was on an 4x4 forum)

"If you're not getting stuck, you're not trying hard enough"

David

In a rut?

Get a Jeep!