• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jeep window decal contest!

JEEP, 'nuf said.

JEEP, if you don't know... I pity you.

JEEP, it's a dirty business, but someones gotta do it.

JEEP, the orginal Dirty Jobs.

Alot of great ideas already...a few were what I was going to suggest. :laugh: In my most recent position, I was the Service Manager for Superwinch, going back to 2003. I got to deal with all of the off road community and Jeepers were the best! :thumbs:

Given the Jeep community's apparent fascination with their vehicle's potential for flipping upside down (puɐʇsɹǝpun ʇou op ı ʇɐɥʇ buıɥʇ dǝǝظ ɐ ǝq ʇsnɯ ʇı), I'd be surprised if I'm the first person to think of this, but the word "Jeep" lends itself to being made into an ambigram (something that can be read right-side up or upside down) pretty well.

jeepambigramscript.jpg

jeepambigramsimple.jpg

Are you still involved? I could use a winch! :whistling:
I can put you in touch with somebody that could put you into one at a real decent savings. LMK

I may do that dude! I need to get a winch bumper too.

Alright guys, I have made a Word document of all the possibilities, and I'll be giving them to Shannon to look over. We should have the results shortly. But then again you know how women are...God love 'em! I'll post the winner hopefully tomorrow. Prize goes out Friday or first of next week!

The time space continuum doesn't match.

We should have the results shortly.......I'll post the winner hopefully tomorrow.

OK. Without getting The Doctor involved, because I'm sure he's busy trying to outsmart the Daleks. :laugh:

I'm giving her the list tonight, and hopefully she'll pick one and I'll be able to post the winner tomorrow or Friday.

When I Die, Bury me in my JEEP. 'Cause it's never been in a hole it couldn't get out of!

Real Jeeps are built not bought.

The only American sports car is a Jeep.
-Enzo Ferarri

Pavement Optional , Fun Standard

Hummer...Go Anywhere.....Jeep....Been There.

Corvette. Zero to sixty? 3.4 seconds.
Jeep. Zero to sixty? Yes.

Way to go Shamrocker! You win, you lucky bastage! Shannon chose the "Pavement Optional,Fun Standard" saying. Though she shortened it to just "Pavement Optional" I'll have your winnings out tomorrow, if the Post Office is open. PM me your addy as well if you don't mind. I'm to lazy to check your profile. :whistling: If it's not it'll go out Tuesday morning due to the holiday. I'll also post the DC number for ya. Thanks everyone for the ideas. You guys really gave her a tough time last night. She ended up having to open a bottle of wine! I'll post a pic of the finished product when it gets put on.

Congrats Shamrocker!

Congrats Shamrocker!

Hummer removal vehicle. Attach hummer here. (Put over hook) I know it's over, just thought I'd throw it out anyway.

Nice job Shamrocker!

Q_The_Cop - Thanks for the contest! I love unique contest to win some sticks.

WTG Shamrocker, I think I remember him saying he won't be at the house for the next little while though. Oh well, you guys will figure it out! :thumbs:

Loved the contest. I wasn't creative enough to participate. Congrats Shamrocker

There were a ton of great entries. Thanks for the opportunity to contribute! I will be out of town for this week and next, probably home on the weekend. However given the speed of packages clearing customs I should be home when it arrives, or very close to it. PM on the way.

I was watching this thread (could not think of anything creative) and there were some fantastic entries. Nice job Shammie (it is going to stick eventually) and great job everyone.