• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jeep window decal contest!

Well FINALLY here is the finished product! I went with a military font because Jeep started out as a military vehicle. My iPhone takes crappy pictures but if you look close there are slivers taken out of the letters. It actually looks pretty neat in person.

gallery_8234_842_46000.jpg

I even had a "badge" for each side made to show some love for my favorite band! They were free so what the hell right! Wkoti should get a kick out of this one, cause it looks like he's "one among the fence"!

gallery_8234_842_49907.jpg

Thanks again Shamrocker!!! Hope you enjoyed the sticks!!!

HELL YEAH, that's what I'm talking about. Come pick me up now and we'll see if the new stickers makes it go faster! :p :laugh:

Nice work! I was just thinking about the Jeep today... was going to revive the thread and check on the progress.

I got Illusiones and an Ipod with the entire Discography of C & C, Metallica, and Megadeth... We will have a shit drunk good time! :thumbs: You are welcome in my neighborhood anytime brotha!

I got Illusiones and an Ipod with the entire Discography of C & C, Metallica, and Megadeth... We will have a shit drunk good time! :thumbs: You are welcome in my neighborhood anytime brotha!

3 of my all-time favorites! Especially Megadeth! "Peace Sells..." was my first metal album! One of my fiends gave it to me in the 8th grade, and I've been a metal head ever since!

3 of my all-time favorites! Especially Megadeth! "Peace Sells..." was my first metal album! One of my fiends gave it to me in the 8th grade, and I've been a metal head ever since!

I was raised listening to Metallica since the day I was born, instant Metal Head... I have a feeling we will have to replace the speakers in your Jeep after a day out with the both of us... Just saying!