• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jeep Wranglers?

ammodors

Any other Jeepers out there?

Here's my 2009 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited up in Boone, NC last fall:

fish-rubi-med.jpg

Nice rig man!

I'd love to take a trip out West and put the Rubi to the test. Several other local Jeep guys and myself have been chatting about wanting to do a trip next year to the Rubicon Trail or Moab. But dang gas is expensive!!!

I'm going to have to share this killer pic from your site on my Jeep forum: http://www.flickr.com/photos/camp4lo/6141983580/ :thumbs:

Nice rig man!

I'd love to take a trip out West and put the Rubi to the test. Several other local Jeep guys and myself have been chatting about wanting to do a trip next year to the Rubicon Trail or Moab. But dang gas is expensive!!!

I'm going to have to share this killer pic from your site on my Jeep forum: http://www.flickr.co...4lo/6141983580/ :thumbs:
If you make it out Baja will be a trip you will never forget. Special for CP guys

I was all in with the Jeep clubs years ago. Attended every jamboree I could. Some of the nicest people on the planet that would do anything for you. Great food, music, kids running around having fun together, trail rides and campfires.

Then there was the absolute beating the shit out of the modified ones. Broken parts, repairs in the middle of nowhere, somebody always had a part or tool to get you through. All of the trail bosses were as tough as grizzly bears!

My wife has a '10 JK. It's fun for a second vehicle when I can take it off road a bit, but before my truck got over here I was driving it every day as the famwagon and I absolutely hated it. Damn thing is great in winter, though!

Yea they are a total blast off-road! I've only had mine for less then a year - so just really getting into the Jeep way of life myself. Like you said, I've meet some great guys on the trails and in my local club.

I've lifted mine and modded it a bit. But yes breaking parts is a huge concern - especially when it's your daily driver like mine. We don't have any trails close by that way are too extreme anyways.

Its nice to see there are other Jeep enthusiasts out there. I unfortunately don't get to get out much since I moved to the greater Los Angeles area. I was born and raised in the desert and sure do miss having some of the best 4-wheeling right in my back yard. Anyway here is a photo of my current Jeep. This was the best I could take in the rain.
2013-01-24_08-57-12_582.jpg

Its nice to see there are other Jeep enthusiasts out there. I unfortunately don't get to get out much since I moved to the greater Los Angeles area. I was born and raised in the desert and sure do miss having some of the best 4-wheeling right in my back yard. Anyway here is a photo of my current Jeep. This was the best I could take in the rain.

very nice! is that like a 6" lift?

Like that Blue!!!! Here is my 09 JK before some new tires.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10222]

Have you been having problems with pumping gas? I have been having issues of over flow the last 2 months! It will actually just spew out and not stop pumping. After some research it seems this is a regular issue with the 07-10 JKs. But no recall....I still have yet to bug my dealer just because I dont have time. So instead I know when to stop it or just dont fill up all the way.

No fueling issues so far with the '10.

What fuelling issue was that?

My tank over flows when fueling. The pump will kick off, but e tank bubbles over all over my bumper and the ground. Did some research and it seems Chrysler admits this happens at some point on some models, but doesn't see n issue for a recall.

"It's a Jeep thing, you just wouldn't understand". The off road Jeep thing can be a lifestyle.

No fueling issues so far with the '10.

What fuelling issue was that?

My tank over flows when fueling. The pump will kick off, but e tank bubbles over all over my bumper and the ground. Did some research and it seems Chrysler admits this happens at some point on some models, but doesn't see n issue for a recall.

Yep mine too unless I have the pump crammed all the way in just perfect.

I've made a couple of big messes and probably wasted a few bucks when not paying attention and gas just goes everywhere!

Funny cause my previous TJ was the exact opposite - pump would always shut off for no reason unless you had it pulled almost all the way out.

i wanna buy a jeep but it will be a while before i own one. they are freakin awesome i was just in puerto rico and they are everywhere all tricked out all the way down to stock. they have gotten real big over there on mudding. lots of suzuki side kicks all tricked out with bad a$$ suspensions and jeeps and the occasional Geo Tracker tricked out

I currently have a WJ that I had since High School, I had it trick out but ended up selling everything, lift, tires, Dlinks, etc because of got out of mudding the past 5 years. But I have been looking to get back into it. There is a Jeep I have my eye on a CJ5, there is one right where I live that is already tricked out and new engine and everything, but a little out of my price range right now, check it out in the link below:

http://www.flemingsultimategarage.com/1979-jeep-cj5--c-1763.htm