• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jeep Wranglers?

oh that CJ5 is sweet! my brother-in-law has a 77 CJ5 (not nearly in that good of shape) - can't beat a classic Jeep. although i'd prefer a CJ7 for the longer wheel base. 

Yeah good point. But it would be a great venue to showcase your ammodors. There are usually thousands of vehicles and nearly all the major vendors will be there.

Glad I found this section! Heres my jeep! aka my fire response vehicle. And a winner or the www.shockmyride.com contest on spike tv! Also check out my facebook. www.facebook.com/extremexconcepts for more pics of my BMW JEEP and custom airbrushing ive done.

1991 Jeep wrangler, CUSTOM BUILT FROM THE FRAME UP. All bumpers, light bars, rocker rails everything custom made. Lockers front and rear, ford 8.8 rear, HUGE! stereo system Dual winch front and rear, TONS of lights, and Fire Strobe lights, racing seats, rhino lined interior, 37in iroks, the list goes on and on and on!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10342]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10334]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10335]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10336]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10337]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10338]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10339]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10340]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10341]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10343]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10344]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10345]