• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jimmy, I had to sleep outside because of you!

2K6TBSS

The last few weeks have been a bit rough.  Between losing my wife's grandmother, and then two days later finding out her grandfather's cancer was back   Having to fight being sick while at the services for her grandmother, then coming home and sharing my stomach flu with the wife and kids.  There was a few other things in there too, but I won't bore you with all the details.

I came home last night from a rough day at work, and a baseball kick-off meeting to the wife telling me have a box.  She asked me what I ordered now, so I told her it was probably the bazooka screen that I didn't get when I placed my order for my new beer kettle.  Not thinking anything of it, and being stupid enough not to look at the return address I opened the package.  That was when all hell broke loose, and I was blown into oblivion.  Obviously I didn't notice the trigger wire when I opened the package.

Jimmy, this was truly a very nice surprise, and it couldn't have come at a better time.  I really appreciate your enormous generosity, and will toast you when fire is set to each of the cigars.

Jeff I'm glad this hit when it did, I tried to select sticks carefully hoping that you'd never had some of them.

There are days when we're all down, and I hope that in some small way relaxing with a cigar can help elevate the mood.

Enjoy brother!

Jimmy nice hit at the right time. Lots of love go around here lately. :thumbs:

Sounds like it was a nicely timed munitions dump. Keep your chin up. 

Way to keep the love going Jimmy, great timing as well!!

Another Mad Bomber is on the loose! Nice one Jimmy...and your timing couldn't have been better. :thumbs:

I got to tell you guys, this is very cool to witness...the stories are what makes this place what it is.

emoshun said:
Jeff I'm glad this hit when it did, I tried to select sticks carefully hoping that you'd never had some of them.

There are days when we're all down, and I hope that in some small way relaxing with a cigar can help elevate the mood.

Enjoy brother!

There were only 2 in there that I have tried, one is a staple and the other is something I have only tried once.  I am very excited to try the others.

You have no idea how much this package lifted my spirits, THANK YOU again for your enormous generosity!