• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Job changing - wish me luck!

Michal

Turquoise Hexagon Sun
So, today I had my second job interview, and the Chairman said he want to hire me, but he can give me few days to think it over, as its a change of job and not taking a job as an unemployed.

This is a Move One company, they help foreigners to find a place of living, to find a doctor, to find a hotel, visa, official working permision, everything. They also help with relocation of their stuff, their pets, work of arts, etc. Sounds kind of a nice job - a nice business.

But whats the most important, is the fact that I have completely no experience in this business. I used to sell server room stuff like tape libraries, disk arrays and other hard/soft-ware.

Im like 90% decided to change my job. The reason #1 is almost 2 times higher salary, and reason #2 is - I really dont think I can spend the rest of my life in computer business, I need something different.

So... just wish me luck, and keep your thumbs up :)

Good luck. A change of pace is always a good thing, especially if the salary is 2x.

Best of luck bud.

Sounds like you've made your decision and you're acting on it. That's respectable.

Best of luck! More money for cigars :D

Good luck. A change of pace is always a good thing, especially if the salary is 2x.

Amen to that, plus the fact that you seem to get a good feel for the company. It bodes well that the employer told you to take the time to think it over.

Good luck to you Michal.

Good Luck Michal!

I always love a change of pace. Just like putting on fresh underwear. Nice and smooth. Enjoy the career path my friend....

It's always refeshing to get a change of scenery, good luck to you Michal. :thumbs:

Guys, thanks a lot for all those warm words! :thumbs:
I'll remember to report about the new job as soon as I start it :)

Guys, thanks a lot for all those warm words! :thumbs:
I'll remember to report about the new job as soon as I start it :)
Best of luck, Michal! Be sure you do tell us all the dirty stuff, too! Who's screwing whom out of what and on top of which appliance. :D

Steve

Yep, a change is is a good as a holiday. Double the amount of cigar purchases, nothing to think about here.

Good luck to you.

Brian