• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Job changing - wish me luck!

Michal

Turquoise Hexagon Sun
So, today I had my second job interview, and the Chairman said he want to hire me, but he can give me few days to think it over, as its a change of job and not taking a job as an unemployed.

This is a Move One company, they help foreigners to find a place of living, to find a doctor, to find a hotel, visa, official working permision, everything. They also help with relocation of their stuff, their pets, work of arts, etc. Sounds kind of a nice job - a nice business.

But whats the most important, is the fact that I have completely no experience in this business. I used to sell server room stuff like tape libraries, disk arrays and other hard/soft-ware.

Im like 90% decided to change my job. The reason #1 is almost 2 times higher salary, and reason #2 is - I really dont think I can spend the rest of my life in computer business, I need something different.

So... just wish me luck, and keep your thumbs up :)

Good luck. A change of pace is always a good thing, especially if the salary is 2x.

Amen to that, plus the fact that you seem to get a good feel for the company. It bodes well that the employer told you to take the time to think it over.

Good luck to you Michal.

I always love a change of pace. Just like putting on fresh underwear. Nice and smooth. Enjoy the career path my friend....

It's always refeshing to get a change of scenery, good luck to you Michal. :thumbs:

Guys, thanks a lot for all those warm words! :thumbs:
I'll remember to report about the new job as soon as I start it :)

Guys, thanks a lot for all those warm words! :thumbs:
I'll remember to report about the new job as soon as I start it :)
Best of luck, Michal! Be sure you do tell us all the dirty stuff, too! Who's screwing whom out of what and on top of which appliance. :D

Steve

Yep, a change is is a good as a holiday. Double the amount of cigar purchases, nothing to think about here.

Good luck to you.

Brian

Back