• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Joe C. likes to have his sausage smoked

Ketchtwenty2

CigarPass Class of '08 Valedictorian
Joe C. put together another exclusive event. The food was fantastic. The Baggo tourny was great. Good job to the best Filipino on Cigarpass.

2011-08-06_14-45-17_990.jpg
2011-08-06_14-45-04_941.jpg
2011-08-06_14-06-44_608.jpg

12 months of basking in Kech's formidable shadow.Thanks Joe. Arch Larson arch!

Not a bad BBQ for a Filipino. Thanks to you guys for a fantastic weekend.

I'm already working on trying to convince the wife to let me come back again next year.

Great day and better food. The company left a little to be desired, but, you know... :whistling:

Thanks for the invite, Joe. I had a great time.

Joe C. put together another exclusive event. The food was fantastic. The Baggo tourny was great. Good job to the best Filipino on Cigarpass.

2011-08-06_14-45-17_990.jpg
2011-08-06_14-45-04_941.jpg
2011-08-06_14-06-44_608.jpg

"Who would bring their 14 year-old to a cigar BBQ?", ask the Mrs! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Great time and great company! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Thank you all for coming!! Kenny, we can be paired up next year for Bag-O again! :)

Sean, you gotta do a road trip up here! I have one or two trips to Chi-twon but nothing till next year! :(

Rob, that'll be good if I know how to make 'em! I only know how to eat them! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Not a bad BBQ for a Filipino. Thanks to you guys for a fantastic weekend.

I'm already working on trying to convince the wife to let me come back again next year.

You got 364 days to go, plenty of time! :) Very nice of you to make the trip up!

Ketch may be the Baggo champ but he got cut in Spring Training for hammock sitting. Behold the look of consternation post-tumble:

ketch.jpg

- Tim

My wife has never been more turned on by CigarPass.

Come to think of it....YOUR wives have probably never been more turned on by Cigarpass.