• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Join me in chaT!

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
HEY fellas, Im reallyy drunnk, and would love to talk to somebodu,
join me in chat!

I would have brother but I was out at Schlesingers enjoying a couple of great ceegars and socializing with fellow S/BOTL......... :D :thumbs: :p

As my kids said to the wife the day after the last time she was toasted...

GOOD MORNING, SUNSHINE!!!

It was Great chatting with you earlier in the evening. As I said I my self got lit at the bar, smoked a Pary Mady and a Serie S Perfecto and had a great time. Just funny and nice to see sucha spontainous post. I'm with you on this my BOTL! :thumbs:

HOW ABOUT SOME BREAKFAST???

runnyeggs.jpg

Thanks all. SOrry about the drunken posting/chatting...it was nice to chat with you guys as well. We woke up Sunday morning without heads good and splittin' but we knew we earned it and deserved it. We went out for a big greasy diner breakfast, then to our first day of obedience training class. That was just what we needed LOL.

Opus...it was great chatting with you. Glad you got a chance to head out and get your buzz on. That cigar was terrific, and I was JUST on this side of coherent enough to have it not bee a waste of a great cigar. I had been telling m=yself tI would smoke one if I pulled off the evening, and it went off without a hitch. Laurie is still reeling in amazement that I actuially did something thoughtful.

Good to see you had a good time. I enjoyed the chat the othernight. Now that I have a laptop I can now go outside and smoke and talk at the same time. No more do I need to sit here feeling jealous others are talking about smoking at the time they are chatting. :)

Good to see you had a good time. I enjoyed the chat the othernight. Now that I have a laptop I can now go outside and smoke and talk at the same time. No more do I need to sit here feeling jealous others are talking about smoking at the time they are chatting. :)
Dang! Now we'll have to find someone else to talk about :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dang! Now we'll have to find someone else to talk about :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL! Go keep some bombs, would ya?

I need to replace or upgrade the battery in my laptop. IOt keep dying on me while I'm oustide. Or maybe I could just find a plug......Hmmmm.

Opus...it was great chatting with you. Glad you got a chance to head out and get your buzz on. That cigar was terrific, and I was JUST on this side of coherent enough to have it not bee a waste of a great cigar. I had been telling m=yself tI would smoke one if I pulled off the evening, and it went off without a hitch. Laurie is still reeling in amazement that I actuially did something thoughtful.
Yea that was a fun time all around. Things like this makes this board feel like more of a community than just a website.

BTW getting my buzz on was a good time. My druken post was made in the morrning as it was still typed on my PC but I didn't submit it. As it would seem I didn't make it that far :laugh: . Ever drink and forget? Happend to me.

Yea that was a fun time all around. Things like this makes this board feel like more of a community than just a website.

No doubt abou that! It felt like I was walking to a small club or lounge to see who was around to chat with.
Love this place.