• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness, special. pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ParaGod said:
Since most of the deals are darn right awful, just look at last weeks deal. "Macanudo Café Lords" eeewwww, damn macadoodoo's. Anyway it is rare that I have seen a good deal the last one was the CAO Extreme combo buy in September and the CAO Criollo in mid October. Other than that there really hasn't been a high end deal in quite awhile.
They had the CAO eXtreme Trois Diamant Coronas 4 weeks ago for $50 delivered...That was a decent deal

Yeah that was the deal I was thinking of, not the Criollo's. My bad.

I'll take one good deal a month.....between that and CBid I'll have 4 coolidors filled by the end of next year :)

Ohh boy, it is getting close. I got my CC in my grubby little hand. :D :D

Hey were is SD Stack, I give him a job, and he fails. I am dissapointed. :angry:

So who is now the official " J.R. 1am Monitor"?

ParaGod said:
Hey were is SD Stack, I give him a job, and he fails. I am dissapointed. :angry:

So who is now the official " J.R. 1am Monitor"?
I would do it but SD jumped me when I beat him to the punch last time :(

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAN!!!!! THERE'S NO TIME LEFT! SOMEBODY DO IT!! oh the humanity...

Measuring 6.50-by-48, the H. Upmann Grande Maduro is a classic Churchill-sized parejo that is handmade in the Dominican Republic. It is a medium-bodied blend of Dominican Piloto Cubana and Brazilian fillers wrapped in a select, Colorado-maduro TBN wrapper. These wrappers are not a dark maduro color, but rather like rosado mahogany in hue. The result is a woodsy, sweet smoke with a great nose. Each cigar comes individually sleeved in a cedar-lined aluminum tubo.

The best price anywhere on these cigars is $40.00 for a 10-count box. But for the next hour, as supplies last, we are offering these cigars to you for the insane price of $38.00 for a TWENTY-COUNT box! Double the cigars for an even lower price... mucho loco, amigo!

H. Upmann Grande Maduro Tubo
Handmade in DR
Item: 1AM
Size: 6.50 x 48
Qty : 20 cigars
MSRP: $120.00
1AM : $38.00
Click Here to Buy

FAIR WARNING: The supplies of all "1 O'clock Madness" items, at their crazy prices, are limited each week. Just having the item in your shopping cart does NOT mean you have secured the item at this price; you must complete your order in order to ensure that some other cigar-crazed zombie hasn't stolen the last one right out from under you! No exceptions!

I did too and I OWE ParaGod five sticks 'cause THAT is one heck of a deal.

:thumbs:

Had to pick one up also, just couldn't pass it up! :D

Congrats PG on your 5 sticker! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.