• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness, special. pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
coventrycat86 said:
I did too and I OWE ParaGod five sticks 'cause THAT is one heck of a deal.

:thumbs:
You think you could scrounge a few together?

:sign:

This has got to be one of the best deals they have had in quite awhile. :D Damn them, now I get no dinner tomorrow. :angry:

:p :sign:

Here is the deal I wish I got. This deal was on August 15th. Man what a good deal :0

CAO Odyssey Perfecto
Handmade in Nicaragua
Item: 1AM
Size: 6.75 x 55
Qty : 10 cigars
MSRP: $150.00
1AM : $79.95
Click Here to Buy

ParaGod said:
Hey were is SD Stack, I give him a job, and he fails.  I am dissapointed. :angry:

So who is now the official " J.R. 1am Monitor"?
Sorry PG. The official Monitor has retired! :p I honestly don't have time to do it anymore. :( I enjoyed doing it for the gang and took great pride in a job well done.

I was planning on letting someone know, but I was unable to get here on time. Sorry. :(

I am sure there is someone who can handle it. ;)

Let me add though....

If you want to follow the master, be sure to put the pics of the deal and add the link up to the "Click Here to Buy" so people don't have to search it out themselves.

Enjoy. :thumbs:

ARRRRRGHHHHHHH....I F$*&#ING MISSED IT AND IT WAS GOOD

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

So, what do you guys think the deal will be like tonight? Can we make it another good deal in a row????

I'm not going to make it. Let me know how it turns out. I need more cigars like I need another hole in my head anyway/.

Click Here

The Dunhill Esplendido is an 8.50-by-52 gigante of epic stature. It is extremely rare to find a Connecticut shade-wrapped cigar of this size because it is nearly impossible to get a high-quality wrapper leaf that is big enough. I can only imagine the thousands of wrappers they must have sorted through in order to find the smooth, golden Windsor Valley claro wrappers that adorn these special double coronas. To highlight just how special these cigars are, each is packed in an individual coffin within the box.

Like all Dunhill Dominicans, these are the embodiment of what a mild cigar should be... creamy, silky, and delicious. The only negative thing I can say about this cigar is that it costs too damn much; the maker wants us to sell them for $20 each! Well, for the next hour, we're selling these big beauties for below our cost: As supplies last, you can snag a 10-count box of these rare cigars for JUST $69.95!

Dunhill Esplendido
Handmade in DR
Item: 1AM
Size: 8.50 x 52
Qty : 10 cigars
MSRP: $200.00
1AM : $69.95
Click Here to Buy

special_101503.jpg

FAIR WARNING: The supplies of all "1 O'clock Madness" items, at their crazy prices, are limited each week. Just having the item in your shopping cart does NOT mean you have secured the item at this price; you must complete your order in order to ensure that some other cigar-crazed zombie hasn't stolen the last one right out from under you! No exceptions!

Sorry, we don't accept orders via email or phone for these items. "1 O'clock Madness" is an Internet-only special. Check back every week for a new, absolutely mad deal!

Tempting, but I don't think I would smoke these. Too big for my taste. And $70 is too much to drop on cigars I'd probably just end up passing/bombing. Now if I had that kind of disposable income laying around... :)

Quick mooch attempt, if anyone gets it... I'll bum one off of ya! :thumbs:

WOW, that IS a good deal. Too bad I don't like mild cigars.

Good thing ParaGod and I didn't bet again, cause I woulda taken the "Bad Deal" side of the bet and lost AGAIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.