• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness, special. pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going for a record of 3 good deals in a row.......Anyone think tonight's deal won't suck??

The "Former JR 1am Monitor" says that it will suck a golfball through a garden hose. Just hide and watch boys. :)

Bill, you know I love 'dem Altadis sticks. I can't think of a one that I dont like! :D

Hey everyone,

Hope it's okay if a newbie get's in on the crazy 1 O'clock deals.

Johnny Boy screwed up when he set the auto 1am update. Can't get good help these days. :(

Click Here!!

Here is an extra-special madness sale for those big spenders who really like to capitalize on crazy deal when it happens...

The Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066 Merlin is a 5.25-by-50 African Cameroon-wrapped robusto that, since its introduction, has become a big favorite of cammie lovers. This plump rothschild is a wonderfully balanced, super-smooth smoke whose select Cameroon wrapper adds just the right touch of spice. Enticingly complex with a long, cedar-like finish, this is one heck of great cigar.

Well, we happen to have a few of these special 100-count boxes (which retail for $475.00!)... for next hour, as supplies last, you can have one of these behemoths for JUST $198.00! The best price on these super smokes is from us, at just $3.01 apiece when bought in a 20-count box. But, if you take advantage of this deal, you'll get the cigars for less than two bucks each, plus just $2 more to ship you the whole enchilada! In most retail shops these very same cigars sell for $4 to $5 each, and I am willing to bet the dog that more than a couple of retailers will buy these, double the price, and then resell them...

Excalibur 1066 Merlin
Handmade in Honduras
Item: 1AM
Size: 5.25 x 50
Qty : 100 cigars
MSRP: $475.00
1AM : $198.00
Click Here to Buy

FAIR WARNING: The supplies of all "1 O'clock Madness" items, at their crazy prices, are limited each week. Just having the item in your shopping cart does NOT mean you have secured the item at this price; you must complete your order in order to ensure that some other cigar-crazed zombie hasn't stolen the last one right out from under you! No exceptions!

Sorry, we don't accept orders via email or phone for these items. "1 O'clock Madness" is an Internet-only special. Check back every week for a new, absolutely mad deal!

special_112203.jpg

You see what you caused 4dr when you took over my job. Now everyone is doing it. No structure... :(

:sign: :p

rknicker said:
Hope someone picks these up, I'd like to buy a few, but I'm not interested in $200 worth.
I'll bite...

Who wants 20 for $50 including shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.