• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

juice

Guitar_Gatler

The Dude
Just sat down with a glass of banana blueberry juice...it's pretty dang good!

What's everybody's favorite kind of juice?

**oops..posted in wrong forum meant to post it in lobby. Sorry everyone.

****edit for validity - Favorite kind of juice to drink while smoking your favorite stogie.

Guitar_Gatler said:
Just sat down with a glass of banana blueberry juice...it's pretty dang good!

What's everybody's favorite kind of juice?

**oops..posted in wrong forum meant to post it in lobby. Sorry everyone.

****edit for validity - Favorite kind of juice to drink while smoking your favorite stogie.
[snapback]248065[/snapback]​

I usually drink coffee or tea with a cigar. As far as juice is concerned, probably some type of cranbery or grape blend or apple. I usually only drink juice if I am smoking a stronger cigar, with a mild cigar it completely overwhelms the flavor.

i'm drinking some cranberry/grape (my favorite) with some ciroc vodka with a vsg right now.

I'm drinking some French Navan Cognac on the rocks right now, but I am not smoking a cigar. I'm bummed out about this. I cannot smoke in my house. I have to go to my personal office where I can smoke.

Great King Rat said:
Beer :laugh:
[snapback]248102[/snapback]​
what more can be said?

Definitely like coffee with a cigar!!!!!!!!!! :D

Not big on Juice----for the threads sake.

Is this thread for real? :laugh:

Juice and a cigar???? Hmmmm... I guess each to his own. I stick with good ole' fashioned brew.

Yeah, I don't do juice (even with vodka) for a cigar. I drink Orange Juice every morning and I love OJ.

The best drink (IMHO) with a cigar is a jack and coke! :)

For some reason, Dr. Pepper and cigars go together, like beer and pretzels.

Shibumi said:
For some reason, Dr. Pepper and cigars go together, like beer and pretzels.
[snapback]248201[/snapback]​
i like that, too. i'll drink pretty much anything with a cigar. shiraz or mineral water being my favorite. i don't think this thread was really intended to be a 'what's your favorite juice with cigars' thread, but a 'what's your favorite juice' thread. but i could be wrong. i just happened to be drinking juice with my cigar. i like it sometimes when i haven't had much to eat and i feel like smoking a full bodied cigar. i guess i'm weird.

I'm partial to the distilled juice of the agave.

Yea..I agree juice just doesnt go very well with cigars. I just screwed up and posted this in the wrong forum and added the question of cigars so it wasn't totally off topic.

One time I had a mocha with a cigar and that was probably the best accompanyment I've had.

sack said:
Great King Rat said:
Beer :laugh:
[snapback]248102[/snapback]​
what more can be said?
[snapback]248120[/snapback]​
"Cold"

209027.gif

I had Watermelon juice down in Honduras. It did kinda help sooth the throat after smoking about 40 cigars in 2 1/2 days. Ahh the memories are priceless. :love:

But I normally do not drink juice. I really love Cranberry and Orange juice. But not with a cigar. i will usually drink a home brew beer of mine while puffing on a cigar. If it isnt beer, its Scotch. Or coffee or even tea. :whistling:

Man,

Juice and smokes have never worked for me. But for straight drinking, I like cider. Oh, and pomegranate juice.

Wilkey

Greetings! I'm not really all that big on juices, but I do enjoy drinking Old Orchard Brand Papaya Juice, when I can find it available. It has a very pleasing taste! Regards, knightlaird

COFFEE!........ Give me my Cafine and NOBODY get's Hurt!....

(Ok, Bad Morning!... But I still want my COFFEE!.............)