• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

June 1, 2009...a date that will live in infamy...

Phlicker

also know as @PhillyBeerGuy
...on June 1st, 2009:
  • General Motors files for Bankruptcy
  • Conan O'Brien becomes the fifth host of "The Tonight Show"
  • Air France flight 447 crashes en route from Brazil to Paris
  • My wife and I become first time parents!
Madeline Beth
June 1st 2009 @ 4:43 PM
7lbs, 13oz
20" long

4159_1157777991798_1448193318_30428408_5933438_n.jpg

4159_1157853793693_1448193318_30428606_1438361_n.jpg

Mom was in labor for just about 24 hours, and was an absolute rock star during the delivery. Baby is doing fantastic. Daddy is ordering custom 8-5-8's and Hemi Signatures from Tampa Sweethearts and pricing out a case of '09 Thomas Hardy's Ale...or J.W. Lee's...I can't decide (though if Thomas Hardy's isn't brewed this year I guess my decision's made for me!) :)

I'm double-posting this from the Lobby, because this is the room I originally posted in when we announced the pregnancy last year. Just wanted to make sure all my fellow beer-geeks saw the news. Any suggestions for a celebratory beer?

Wow. That second picture takes me back. Thanks for sharing bro, and a bigtime Congrats!

OK, this is in the Beer thread because you had too much at the time 9 months ago ???

Congrats Mike! I'll drink something nice tonight to celebrate with you!

Congrats brother! I really look forward to enjoying the wonder of being a new Dad as well. Only 2.5 months to go for me :)

Congrats, man!

I had deja vu when looking at that second picture. My oldest girl turns 6 in July. It seems like yesterday that I was sitting in a chair at the hospital awkwardly holding a little baby girl with a pink stocking cap like you are.

Trust me, it goes by fast. You'll wake up one morning and you'll have three of them tearing around your house!

Enjoy this time. You'll be tired and it's not always easy to smile and laugh about it with your wife but someday you'll ache for the simplicity of having just one little baby at home.

Bill