• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a reminder...

I uhhhh... Don't know what to do with my hands.

We are good D, no need to stroke out over bombs. For future reference most of us find it akward, even improper to ask for free stix.

I uhhhh... Don't know what to do with my hands.

We are good D, no need to stroke out over bombs. For future reference most of us find it akward, even improper to ask for free stix.

Didn't even know this was stroke worthy. A simple thread apologizing for not getting sticks out to people I said I would. Not people asking me for free anything.. just a reminder if I already offered something to someone and I hadn't followed through.

My father passed away unexpectedly on Christmas and I've been running back and forth to Michigan and handling that and my siblings. What was meant simply as a "sorry for not getting them out yet and here's the long version of why" turned into something that... I don't know what. Printer ink arrived, settled in with some boxes and coolers, glad to be putting bombs together... and then just couldn't remember and didn't want to miss anyone.

I've never had to scrap in order to give away cigars before. This is a first.

Oh for fuck sake! I see why now.

No one here actually read the post link in my first post here.

If that doesn't happen... it looks like I just had a tizzy out of nowhere and was calling out names.

Just please read the link first for what I hope is a better idea of this thread.

FFR: Your heart is in the right place, I believe, but this is still something that is better done via PM. An easy way to figure out who you've had conversations with is to just search back through threads you've participated in. You have less than 250 posts so far, so it shouldn't be a great undertaking to scan your posting history.

FFR: Your heart is in the right place, I believe, but this is still something that is better done via PM. An easy way to figure out who you've had conversations with is to just search back through threads you've participated in. You have less than 250 posts so far, so it shouldn't be a great undertaking to scan your posting history.

Thanks for that. I think I also needed to stress that people read the link first from the other thread. But I'm guilty of that too... I'll get an email that a thread I'm in or eyeing has a post and sometimes just start at that one before reading everything prior.. which can be a lot sometimes.

If I would came in here casually today and not seen the OP, I'd probably have been like wtf is he snappin' about?? I actually did start scanning my posts from numero uno and trust me, combing thru even... 230ish or so at the time would have taken a long time. I don't regret the thread, and you're right, my heart is/was in the right place.. I should have provided more context here and also proofed it better before posting.

And holy hell almost 250 posts already. Are any emergency or critical services up and working yet? Been in this bunker a couple years now... and ever since the dual Rabbits went down it's been a little smoky...
🙃

Thanks for that. I think I also needed to stress that people read the link first from the other thread. But I'm guilty of that too... I'll get an email that a thread I'm in or eyeing has a post and sometimes just start at that one before reading everything prior.. which can be a lot sometimes.

If I would came in here casually today and not seen the OP, I'd probably have been like wtf is he snappin' about?? I actually did start scanning my posts from numero uno and trust me, combing thru even... 230ish or so at the time would have taken a long time. I don't regret the thread, and you're right, my heart is/was in the right place.. I should have provided more context here and also proofed it better before posting.

And holy hell almost 250 posts already. Are any emergency or critical services up and working yet? Been in this bunker a couple years now... and ever since the dual Rabbits went down it's been a little smoky...
🙃
Embedded hyperlinks are pretty difficult to see with this skin, so it's no surprise people missed it. I didn't realize there was one there until you pointed it out later on. In the future, try something like this: "LINK>>>(hyperlink here)<<<LINK".

Now, this is the point where you stop explaining yourself in every post and quit while you are ahead. ;)

Embedded hyperlinks are pretty difficult to see with this skin, so it's no surprise people missed it. I didn't realize there was one there until you pointed it out later on. In the future, try something like this: "LINK>>>(hyperlink here)<<<LINK".

Now, this is the point where you stop explaining yourself in every post and quit while you are ahead. ;)
Well said Nick!

@Cigar Dan Dan, if I may .... a some more friendly advice?
  1. Avoid the multi-paragraph posts when a sentence will do. It makes people feel like you believe your posts are more important than others.
  2. Until people get to know you "personally", as opposed to through the internet, try to keep the embedded humor to a minimum. It simply doesn't across through the internet. It took years before people accepted my twisted humor.
  3. These two things combined have a tendency to make people skip to the next post when they see your avatar.
  4. Don't expect us to understand why extended periods without ink messes up your life.;)
    1. Amazon delivers in 1-2 days
    2. The post office can print your labels for you
    3. Libraries
    4. Kinkos
    5. Office Max
    6. Etc.

Well said Nick!

@Cigar Dan Dan, if I may .... a some more friendly advice?
  1. Avoid the multi-paragraph posts when a sentence will do. It makes people feel like you believe your posts are more important than others.
  2. Until people get to know you "personally", as opposed to through the internet, try to keep the embedded humor to a minimum. It simply doesn't across through the internet. It took years before people accepted my twisted humor.
  3. These two things combined have a tendency to make people skip to the next post when they see your avatar.
  4. Don't expect us to understand why extended periods without ink messes up your life.;)
    1. Amazon delivers in 1-2 days
    2. The post office can print your labels for you
    3. Libraries
    4. Kinkos
    5. Office Max
    6. Etc.
FFS take your own advice, Jeff. 🤣

Great question. Actually PM'd @CgarDan earlier today about this. Rod was on the other day, so I was hopeful, but still says pending for mod..

I'm fine with ABC123 being my name at this point. Seriously.
Rod is usually pretty responsive to emails -- he's rarely ever on-site anymore due to life commitments and PMs tend to go a while before being answered.

Rod is usually pretty responsive to emails -- he's rarely ever on-site anymore due to life commitments and PMs tend to go a while before being answered.

Oh I know.. I'm just being patient. It's frustrating.. until I get a notification about the Ukraine war, inflation, China, covid, blah..

That has a definite effect on bringing me back to earth and realizing my problems could be a LOT worse.

I really don't understand how people can confuse me with @CgarDan..

He's the one with the great tan! 🤣🧳🛫🌞🏄‍♂️🏌‍♂️🏖