• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a reminder...

xyz123

Obviously you're not a golfer.
Ok.. so, from this post over to here. We could all use some reminders from time to time. So, just off the top of my head.. Darin, EQ Steve, Hartman, JoeGibs, Brandon, and... more.. again, that was just quick off the head.

I didn't wanna have to go door to door... or inbox to inbox rather, asking everyone point blank.. hey what did we talk about again?? 😬🤗

I'm not buying any Prevagen... just a lot on my mind right now! But seriously, giving cigars to friends and leaf lovers hits that same dopamine button in my head that smoking a cigar does.

So please.. reminding me of something I've said I was going to do is no imposition. Just the opposite... it's kind and thank you. I was not prepared for such a warm welcome and huge expansion of my friends list so fast.. such a great place! Well.. except for whatshisface...

And with so many other FOGS here, if we both forgot... just do what I do.. make up some shit!
😋

I definitely hope to hear from at least the *5 that I name-dropped above... it's your time!

Por favor & gracias!

*Steve's is almost done..

Ok.. so, from this post over to here. We could all use some reminders from time to time. So, just off the top of my head.. Darin, EQ Steve, Hartman, JoeGibs, Brandon, and... more.. again, that was just quick off the head.

I didn't wanna have to go door to door... or inbox to inbox rather, asking everyone point blank.. hey what did we talk about again?? 😬🤗

I'm not buying any Prevagen... just a lot on my mind right now! But seriously, giving cigars to friends and leaf lovers hits that same dopamine button in my head that smoking a cigar does.

So please.. reminding me of something I've said I was going to do is no imposition. Just the opposite... it's kind and thank you. I was not prepared for such a warm welcome and huge expansion of my friends list so fast.. such a great place! Well.. except for whatshisface...

And with so many other FOGS here, if we both forgot... just do what I do.. make up some shit!
😋

I definitely hope to hear from at least the *5 that I name-dropped above... it's your time!

Por favor & gracias!

*Steve's is almost done..
You gotta put the @ sign in front of their name for it to link to the person.

What are we talking about?

So, you know how at restaurants the kitchen has 2 doors, where one is always IN and other always OUT?

Well, we're not talking about that.

THIS time that is!
😬

But really, did you read the link first? This.. was taking up too much of.. that. Didn't think I should port the whole thing over.

You gotta put the @ sign in front of their name for it to link to the person.

I know. Just waiting for it to get around. Didn't want to alert 5 folks all at once over a casual thing. And it would kind of defeat the point if I sat and tried to think of everyone... sort of why I did it publicly... can't remember all of them.. and also didn't want to miss someone!

I'll go slow.. I've been out of ink I need that was backordered. Finally got it. I use it to buy and print labels and postage. Tried remembering who all it was that I said I would get sticks to over past couple months.

Started feeling bad because I couldn't remember what to whom and didn't want to ask everyone individually. So I apologized, but in another thread that was gonna be off topic.. so I started this. So I could honor what I said and basically letting people know I I'm still following through.

Any better?

20220313_191339.jpg

But I did just finish this one and was about to start another..

20220313_192305.jpg

And I forgot to put in the koozie! Great.. just great..

I know I have to pay some bills this month, but I'll be damned if I can remember what they are.

I hope this helps!

1647218059366.png