• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just Another Cigar Pass..

OOOOOHHHHHH BBBOOOYYYY, I am on deck.......let's goooo peeepeeeee let's gooooo!! PPPEEEEE peeee dance is near..... :D :D

The box arrived looking like it was kicked out of the truck. I put everything in a new carton. Ready to send off to gr8full2day. Calling UPS for a pickup tomorrow.

takes:
4. Buccanero El Capitan
9. Diamond Crown torpedo
16. La Perla Habana Maduro
48. La Perla Habana Maduro

puts:
71. Partagas Serie R Exquisito
72. La Gloria Cubana Corona Gorda Nat'l (about 3 yrs old)
73. Avo Domaine
74. Punch Grand Cru (large size, don't rememeber which)
75. Flor de Olivia Diadomes
76. Fire Maduro toro
77. Cohiba corona DR

and an Indian Tabac Maduro Oblesk for our host.

Thanks for letting me join in this box.

Yes ... Yes .... Yes .... Box is getting closer. Nice takes and some different puts. That Fire cigar is a new IT brand , correct. Like to see what that is like. 2 more people and the box is home. Also, thanks for the repackageing...

UPS picked up the box a few minutes ago. Tracking #1Z 362 X40 03 3956 5966.
I was able to change the shipping addy per Russells requst. Heads up, incoming. Long ashes.

Box came today...will send on monday to avoid sitting in the heat ALL weekend.....WOOOOOHOOOOO.... :D :sign:

Sweeeeeet..... the box is in the home stretch .. I am starting to dance.....

Here's my playlist

Puts:
Flor de A.Allones
Padron 3000 maduro
Macanudo Robust

Takes:
Partagas Black Label x 2

Box goes out this morning to Underdog.

awesome. i can't wait, i can't wait! i'll let everyone know when i get the box! i can't tell you how excited i am! thanks guys!

hey guys! i wasn't home on friday, and i appologize, but i had to go home for a few becuase my great grandmother passed away at the age of 95. it was a sad weekend, but when i came home saturday afternoon and found the box inside my front door, i was ecstatic. i had to work 7-7 yesterday, so the final leg of the tour will go out today, back to ropeman.

here's my takes:
#7 perdomo reserve la tradicion cabinet series
#73 avo
#56 a. fuente hemi signature
#71 partagas serie exqusito
# 65 astral tvs
#40 ashton cab. pyramid

here's my puts:
#78 la vieja habana pyramid
#79 macanudo portofino
#80 romeo y julieta 1875 numero dos en tubo
#81 macanudo robust: hampton court
#82 don diego reserve: lonsdale
#83 carlos toraño reserve selecta
#84 griffin's pyramid
#85 opus x (not sure what it's called; i've had it for so long!)

and another opus x for the host bag.

i couldn't find some of the prices on the cigars that i took, so i wanted to make sure that i replaced them with enough cigars to cover the prices. if these were bad choices, please, by all means, let me know, so the next pass i join will go smoother for everyone. thanks guys, and once more i appologize for the delay. ropeman, comin at ya!

underdog

No problem Underdog, sorry about your lost. ???

Your puts and takes look great. I am starting the pee pee dance now............ :p

I would like to Thank everyone for participating in this pass. Seems like everything went great.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

thanks, ropeman. she has been on her way out for a while now, so it was kind of good that she passed, for her sake. she wasn't as sharp as she used to be, and the body was already failing. i hate to see all the elderly in the homes, strugling through their last days, it's such a depressing place. i'm glad my takes and puts were acceptable. i appreciate everyone allowing me the pleasure of partaking in my first pass! i got the package out today, via priority mail with delivery confirmation. you should see it by the end of this week, ropeman, so start dancin! :D

I RECIEVED THE PACKAGE TODAY! :D :D :D :D

I would like to THANK everyone who particapated in my 1st pass. I hope everyone got a cigar they wanted or a cigar they never tried. From 1st glance , I know I got both types of cigars in the box.

Again, I would like to THANK everyone for making my 1st pass a great pass.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Moved to Completed Cigar Passes as requested.

Congrats on another successful pass!

Dave ;)

it was my first pass all around and i'd like to thank ropeman for letting me in. thanks to everyone else, too for keepin it rollin through the ranks!