• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just another Project at the Harrison's

Humidor looks great! I redid our master bath. My wife loves Pottery Barn! Are you doing a tiled shower? December 2015 709.JPG

Been a while since I posted a few pics if the progress. It's been a little slow but getting there. All the new drainage, water lines, heat lines, radiant floor an sub floor is in. I almost have all the framing done so I can pipe the shower and rough the electrical. More photos to come.

Are those opaque tubes running hot water for your radiant heat flooring.
Yes it's called pex. It's a plastic piping system. I had to add alot of lines from the basement to the second floor. Luckily I had that dead space and a pretty good idea on getting them all down thru there neatly.
The lines looped on top of the Siler insulation is the lines for the heat. It heats a 2"cavity right below the sub floor and warm the entire floor nicely. It works great with tile and hard wood.

(2) 3/4" Aqua pex lines for hot and cold for the big master shower.
(2) 1/2" Aqua pex lines for the hot and cold for the double vanity.
(2) 3/4" Heat pex lines for the baseboard heat in the master bedroom.
(2) 1/2" Heat pex lines for the radiant floor in the master bathroom.

The second floor has gone from 1 zone of baseboard heat on one t-Stat to 3 zones of heat on 3 t-stats. The master bedroom is on its own zone now of baseboard heat. The 2 kids rooms are on their own zone of baseboard heat. And the Master bath has its own zone of radiant floor.

HVAC is what I do for a living....

Paul

Nice work Paul. That is really impressive. You will enjoy it for years to come.

This weekend I sealed all the joints in the concrete board in the shower and the floor and put on the first two coats of Red Guard (Waterproofing membrane). I will apply the final coat today and we are ready for tile!

Dang, thought I was on Captain Nemo's sub. Great manifold, pex , copper, brass. Good workmanship their Paul. Anxious to see what tile and contrast you choose. Cast all lines off, full forward. Aye aye sir.