• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just another Project at the Harrison's

My pink walls were there when we bought the house... lol
Yours doesn't look near as pink as Danno's :p Yours looks more red-pink, honestly I didn't even think of it as pink until you said something.

But where are you going to keep all your robes? Don't forget about them Paul, I know you have been collecting them for some time now.

Still need to do a singles drawer or 2 on the bottom as well but I'm running low on wood. These shelves would not have been possible without all the Spanish cedar Kris gave me after he swapped the walk in over to a wine cellar.

Thank brother!

Damn Dan! Pink Walls and dildo storage that looks like humidor's.
It's Mauve! :D (I had to look it up..haha) (The ex said it was good Feng Shui or some noodle frying explanation:confused:)
I have at least a gallon of it left, for Paul if he wants to match the room, or for your Man Cave, John.

Paul, Does your control unit have a low humidity alarm?

Still need to do a singles drawer or 2 on the bottom as well but I'm running low on wood. These shelves would not have been possible without all the Spanish cedar Kris gave me after he swapped the walk in over to a wine cellar.

Thank brother!

Looking good Paul and your welcome.

Good question Dan and now you're going to make me research it. I have the Avallo in my cabinet humi and have never heard go off. However, I have heard the The Staebell Set It & Forget It unit go off on many occasions when it was a walk -in and even now on occasion.

It's Mauve! :D (I had to look it up..haha) (The ex said it was good Feng Shui or some noodle frying explanation:confused:)
I have at least a gallon of it left, for Paul if he wants to match the room, or for your Man Cave, John.

No I don't think so. But when its low on water I know cause I used to hear the fans continually running.

Very cool. Wish I had any sort of talent in that regard. I can tear houses apart, but putting them back together has never been my strong suit...

Your furniture repositioning during deconstruction have me an idea, though: Build a commode over a shower stall tub/basin so there's no worries in the case of the inevitable overflow. It would also help during those drunken nights and groggy superman morning pees. GENIUS!

Ok the latches came in and are all installed. The seal on the door is superb and I have started the seasoning process. I imagine it will take a couple days to get up to set point. All that is left is singles draws on the bottom and to trim it out once the walls are done. That reminds me I have a bathroom to continue on.

Paul
20160322_191746.jpg 20160322_191807.jpg 20160322_191847.jpg