• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just call me Covid AVB

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
i'm as up to date on shots as you can be So my sister picks me up on Christmas morning to spend a few days with her and then go to my niece's house for a few days over New Years. Now I'm as up to date on shots as you can be so I'm not really thinning about it. Well.... the evening of the 25th my BIL tests positive. Of course, by that time my brother was already at my nieces, Nobody else tests positive over the next 5 days So my sister, niece, her husband and I talk it over and decide that we should be safe for New Years. Great New Years Eve, Sis leaves late afternoon New Years Day and I stay for what I thought would be 2 more days. Morning of the 2nd my neice's husband tests positive. Now I didn't bring 10 days worth of stuff with me and I've already done Laundry 3 times so I want to go home. I finally convince my niece to bring me back today because her husband isn't going to die and he can call us if he does. So now I'm stuck in the house for another 3 days - still testing negative.

How was your holiday?

This really sucks, sorry your holiday was ruined by all of that crap! I hope you stay healthy

Sorry to hear, Ray. But, you got some good out of it, and you ain't dead yet. Happy New Year.

Sorry to hear this - I hope that you recover quickly and feel better!

I am glad you have a positive attitude. 2 positives = negative Which would be good in this case 😉

Sorry to hear this - I hope that you recover quickly and feel better!
I've been fine the whole tine it is people around me that were getting it,

Well that sucks, the same reason I didn't go back north this year. Glad you hear you are well.

Wife said ER has been filled with it, rsv and respiratory stuff for the last few weeks.

Glad you're well!

Hope you continue with the negative tests, ray! I ended up on my first week back to work with a sinus infection (I know sounds like COVID lol) but 2 negative tests a couple days apart and some antibiotics and steroids later and I’m doing a lot better. Only missed 1 day.

Still getting any kind of sick sucks. For me any type of headache or sinus pain and I’m a useless human being. Might as well let me go home because I’ll get just as much work done there. I’m prone to getting sinus infections on one side, ever since I fell and had a blowout fracture on one side of my face.

All the masking and such has kept it pretty good for awhile but I decided to clean something in the basement and must have sucked in some dust or mold or something and it just took hold. Ugh. But I’ll take it over the covid any day!